seven days ago I changed nameservers and still at today the changes have not fully happened. Availhosting tells me that "something" keeps going to the old nameservers and then to the new nameservers.
I have never, ever had this problem until now. I have a number of websites that are live and then down and Availhosting advise that this is due to the new nameservers not having propagated fully.
I wish I had not changed hosting companies with this and other related problems such as missing files etc
availhosting nameservers are the new ones. Majority of the transfer process was through emails, some of which never reached me nor my spam folder. IUt wasnt until I got assertive did they then email me from someones personal email address and I found their emails in their control panel.
They are becoming even slower in their responses to my emails.