Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190

    VisualRoute is even better! (85% off!)

    I have been using VisualRoute for years. It is the coolest traceroute and network monitoring tool ever!

    But what makes it even better now is, it's on sale! And not just a little sale! But it's discounted 85% through Monday (19 March 2012).

    So if you've been thinking about getting VisualRoute or any of the Visualware products, hurry on over there!

    http://www.visualware.com/promotion.html

    Wish I could have purchased it for fifteen bucks.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bharat
    Posts
    4,722
    Seems to be quite good, though my copy of NeoTrace is still working and serves the purpose.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,185
    Looks great, too bad its Windows Only
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue View Post
    I have been using VisualRoute for years. It is the coolest traceroute and network monitoring tool ever!

    But what makes it even better now is, it's on sale! And not just a little sale! But it's discounted 85% through Monday (19 March 2012).

    So if you've been thinking about getting VisualRoute or any of the Visualware products, hurry on over there!

    http://www.visualware.com/promotion.html

    Wish I could have purchased it for fifteen bucks.
    thanks for heads up!
    : CentminMod.com Nginx Installer (Nginx 1.11, PHP-FPM 5.4-5.6, 7.0 & 7.1, MariaDB 10 + ngx_pagespeed + HTTP2 + lua) for CentOS 6 & 7
    : Centmin Mod .09 beta - Nginx HTTP/2+ Letsencrypt Free SSL (beta testing) support

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    8,946
    Thanks for posting. Nice deal, certainly.

    -mike
    Mike G. - Limestone Networks - Account Specialist
    Cloud - Dedicated - Colocation - Premium Network - Passionate Support
    DDoS Protection Available - Reseller Program @LimestoneInc - 877.586.0555

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ferenginar
    Posts
    4,156
    Thanks for posting this, I'm in for 1.

    <--- sucker for a good deal
    What's your budget?

    Seriously, what's your budget?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ferenginar
    Posts
    4,156
    Just bought it and received my license, thanks again for posting this!
    What's your budget?

    Seriously, what's your budget?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,009
    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Looks great, too bad its Windows Only
    Boo. No love for the Mac.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tech Belt
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post
    Boo. No love for the Mac.
    Says Mac OSX on the site.
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tech Belt
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    Says Mac OSX on the site.
    Edit: Someone doesn't know how to do math...

    85% of $59.95 = $8.99

    And somehow I double posted lol :p
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Emerald Cove, Unformed
    Posts
    1,599
    Lol ouch. That must be embarrassing for them!
    1. Mmmmm food...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    Edit: Someone doesn't know how to do math...

    85% of $59.95 = $8.99

    And somehow I double posted lol :p
    Ha! Nice catch! It's funny cuz it's such a good deal. Who'd bother to look?

    Still ... today's the last day to grab something. I think I'm going to stare at that page a bit and see if there's something I could use beyond VisualRoute.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,559
    LOL, same didn't bother to calculate if it was 85%

    still great deal either way
    : CentminMod.com Nginx Installer (Nginx 1.11, PHP-FPM 5.4-5.6, 7.0 & 7.1, MariaDB 10 + ngx_pagespeed + HTTP2 + lua) for CentOS 6 & 7
    : Centmin Mod .09 beta - Nginx HTTP/2+ Letsencrypt Free SSL (beta testing) support

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190
    Yeah. I even had to grab a few more tools from there. And, no, I didn't do the math. They all seem to be great deals no matter the percentage.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

  15. #15
    Very nice deal. Thanks
    IndicHosts.net | Hosting Services
    Affordable PHP/MySQL | ASP.NET/SQL | Semi-dedicated web hosting
    Affordable, Reliable solutions. Serving customers since 2003.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,559
    same grabbed a few other tools from them too, but had to order one at a time, if you add multiple software you loose some of the discounts!

    Maybe WHT should have a discount/deal of a day forum for web hosting/internet related tools of the trade
    : CentminMod.com Nginx Installer (Nginx 1.11, PHP-FPM 5.4-5.6, 7.0 & 7.1, MariaDB 10 + ngx_pagespeed + HTTP2 + lua) for CentOS 6 & 7
    : Centmin Mod .09 beta - Nginx HTTP/2+ Letsencrypt Free SSL (beta testing) support

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190
    Quote Originally Posted by eva2000 View Post
    same grabbed a few other tools from them too, but had to order one at a time, if you add multiple software you loose some of the discounts!
    Thanks for bringing that up. I was gonna mention it, but ... well ... I get distracted.




    oh ... look ... a squirrel ...
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ferenginar
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by eva2000 View Post
    Maybe WHT should have a discount/deal of a day forum for web hosting/internet related tools of the trade
    I would personally LOVE that but there would have to be enough traffic to justify adding YAF (yet another forum).

    and of course the "powers that be" would need to approve it.
    What's your budget?

    Seriously, what's your budget?

  19. #19

    Discount Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    Edit: Someone doesn't know how to do math...

    85% of $59.95 = $8.99

    And somehow I double posted lol :p
    Hi everyone,

    I work for Visualware and should point out (even though the sale has ended) that these were 2-user licenses, which retail at $99 for VisualRoute Personal, not $59.95.

    Also VisualRoute is certainly available for Mac.

    Best wishes

    Daniel Palmer
    Visualware Inc.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by danjpalmer View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I work for Visualware and should point out (even though the sale has ended) that these were 2-user licenses, which retail at $99 for VisualRoute Personal, not $59.95.

    Also VisualRoute is certainly available for Mac.

    Best wishes

    Daniel Palmer
    Visualware Inc.
    Any plans for Linux? Anyone run it in Wine?
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190
    Quote Originally Posted by danjpalmer View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I work for Visualware and should point out (even though the sale has ended) that these were 2-user licenses, which retail at $99 for VisualRoute Personal, not $59.95.

    Also VisualRoute is certainly available for Mac.
    Thanks for joining Web Hosting Talk, Dan. I was wondering if Visualware would notice any traffic from here.

    It's great that the company has a voice here now. As you can see, I LOVE your products!
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MannDude View Post
    Any plans for Linux? Anyone run it in Wine?
    Hi,

    There are no plans as of yet, though we always aim to take customers requests into consideration.

    I'm not sure how much work would be involved in providing VisualRoute for Linux but I can certainly make an enquiry with the engineers.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue View Post
    Thanks for joining Web Hosting Talk, Dan. I was wondering if Visualware would notice any traffic from here.

    It's great that the company has a voice here now. As you can see, I LOVE your products!
    Well I ran a few searches to see if the promotion was getting any shout outs from other areas of the web besides our newsletter and social networking pages, which is when I came across this thread.

    I'm glad you like the products and hopefully we can keep providing the quality you are used to.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by danjpalmer View Post
    Well I ran a few searches to see if the promotion was getting any shout outs from other areas of the web besides our newsletter and social networking pages, which is when I came across this thread.

    I'm glad you like the products and hopefully we can keep providing the quality you are used to.
    Daw... did I miss it? Link says no promo running now :/
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NE-Andy View Post
    Daw... did I miss it? Link says no promo running now :/
    Hi Andy,

    Yes I'm afraid so. I'm sure there will be future promotions that you'll be able to cash in on.

    If it's not against forum rules I'll post a thread on here when that happens.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bharat
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by danjpalmer View Post
    If it's not against forum rules I'll post a thread on here when that happens.
    Yes you can do that at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145

    Do read that forum specific rules before posting offers.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    Yes you can do that at

    Do read that forum specific rules before posting offers.
    Thanks a lot for your help

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by danjpalmer View Post
    Hi Andy,

    Yes I'm afraid so. I'm sure there will be future promotions that you'll be able to cash in on.

    If it's not against forum rules I'll post a thread on here when that happens.
    Okay. I'll keep an eye out in the future. Thanks!
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

Similar Threads

  1. alternatives to visualroute?
    By okihost in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:43 AM
  2. Anything like VisualRoute out there?
    By bteeter in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 10:30 PM
  3. "Cheaper" version of VisualRoute
    By Blikje in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 02:16 PM
  4. VisualRoute® Server
    By matt_01 in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2001, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •