Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ok, in this case i am the stupid idiot, but he...i am only a customer we are allowed to be stupid.

Thanks Ecohost for the screen.

cPanel Activation

My cPanel License has not be renewed. I have sent over 5 support tickets in the last 2 weeks regarding different issues and still have heard no reply. This is unacceptable!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tami6699 View Post
    I have some packages on Hawkhost and Crocweb (CA) - both since ~1y and both are ok.

I don't understand, why i am always so stupid to test a new host (like elicitservers) only to save some bucks / year...worthless.
    Its not stupid to try a new host. My company at this time is going on 5 months and with out people like you I wouldn't have a company.

Sorry you ran into somebody who didn't take as much pride in their company but I do hope you will find a good host.
    Inode Hosting - Reliable Web Hosting for the right price.
    Shared & Reseller hosting featuring the industry leading cpanel
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee ,30 Day Money Back Guarantee ,24/7 Support
    Established since 2011

Everything was down again today. So down that my domain was coming up as if it did not exist. I guess it's time to switch now, my clients are very upset and who do they take that out on...me!
    Elicitservers was guaranteeing that they had everything under control but then to have it happen all over again AND they still have not responded to two or three tickets I have open for almost a month now.
    I was loving their service and their personal flair. Now it's not existent.
    Thanks for one good year Elicit.

Perhaps this is why they were down today...

Registrar:
    Name: Go Daddy Domains Canada, Inc

I thought they were a full Canadian web host...

Yes is down again

When were they down again? They are operational right now... though I receive no response from my tickets.

Did this thread ever elicit a response?

they have dropped off in every manner.
    Either they are having huge issues or just don't care about their clients.
    Like I have said before, I enjoyed my first year with them, it was trouble free.

Everything seems to be responding, but I can't access SSH, mail, ftp or anything for that matter. Same deal for everyone?

Email and FTP are working for me.

I can connect to FTP and Email but authentication fails. Which is a problem.

Elicit Servers

Well thats it, have had enough of the poor shocking, awful service by Elicit Servers. Managed to SSH and get all the files off, luckily as now cannot access my VPS through FTP or SSH and after 2 months no reply from any support tickets.

Guys basically, you are the worst business men ever. I hope you just give up, take Elicit Servers offline, cut your losses and go get a great job at a supermarket where you belong. Take my payment I made last week and use it to take the bus to your new supermarket job.

THE WORST, MOST DISGUSTING SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST GIVE UP!!!!!

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ABSOLUTE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain.

Managed to ban myself by logging into cpanel.. 48 hours of no access.
    to date I have 3 trouble tickets and no response..

I requested my money back under the 30 day they offer.. But seeing that they wont respond to clients issues I doubt I'll see my payment back.
    I was able to grab my files and they are sitting comfortably at a new host.
    Your Online Computer Helpline
    http://ComputerVitals.com

Sigh....they went down again today. Not sure when their service will be up.

All is down...
    Even their site is down. I was never able to back things up properly last time it would never allow me to transfer the files. I am praying they come back up.

I am one of those people that hopes it will be ok after they fix things but I get my hopes smashed so often already, I guess I need to make a serious switch. Look out Crocweb, here I come... as soon as I am back up and can give you access to my files, that is...

I will wait for them to go up first and if things are not improving, I am seriously going to switch.

I have no choice this time. I think everyone that is with them needs to leave, it's quite unacceptable(I think this has been mentioned before...).
    I prefer a service where the hosting says 99.9% uptime and that is exactly what they are, the .1% being scheduled down times to enhance their services.

I still have to wait for them to get back up because I don't have a backup of the files on their server, sigh....what Canadian host would you recommend, by the way? Read the few posts above mentioning a CrocWeb?

Crocweb is who I am going to be switching over to. Just waiting for Elicit to come back online as well. I am curious what the problem is this time. They never get back to me about any of the issues. I would really appreciate it if they would give me my money back for the rest of the year, instead of giving me credit for another year of service.

I will be doing the same thing as you will be doing then. Here's hoping that the site comes back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by denyed View Post
    Look out Crocweb, here I come... as soon as I am back up and can give you access to my files, that is...
    We are already on the lookout.
    CrocWeb :: Canadian Web Hosting
    Accelerate your website, maximum performance!
    www.crocweb.com :: Since 2009 (Montreal, Quebec)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocWeb View Post
    We are already on the lookout.
    Would it be possible for you to handle the server transfer? Just let me know what you need to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    Would it be possible for you to handle the server transfer? Just let me know what you need to do this.
    Yes, simply submit a support ticket providing us your old host login details.
    CrocWeb :: Canadian Web Hosting
    Accelerate your website, maximum performance!
    www.crocweb.com :: Since 2009 (Montreal, Quebec)

I moved sites from Elicit to Crocweb

back in early March. Crocweb support has been attentive and uptime excellent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast