Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is DediServ still in business?

We opened up a sales ticket 4 days ago, no responses.

We've asked tech support (who do reply) what's up, they said 'they are having problems'.

Very unlike them, something's up....

Since support did reply, I would assume that they are still in business. All businesses go through tough times at one point or another.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

The Order button on http://dediserv.com/our-servers/ leads to WHMCS maintenance page and has been so at least for a week.

Hello,

Please use www.dediserv.eu

Dino Strzeminski
    Last edited by CD Burnt; 04-02-2012 at 01:59 PM.

I've also sent a sales ticket 24 hours ago but no reply.

thank you

Hello,

24 hours ago was Sunday.

The ticket will be taken care of. You can pm the ticket id.

Dino Strzeminski

Probably, they are facing some issues with their support team
    Auto-scale and Integrated billing system cloud servers @ Bodhost

Hello,

We are not facing any issues with our support team. Sales and support are different departments. Support is 24.7 sales is not.

Dino Strzeminski

I "have" a server with DediServ which went down 5 days ago, since then I created 6 or 7 Tickets and wrote 2 Emails and not one answer. I cannot access my server, emails, content and obviously my websites are all down.

I assume it was shutdown because I was 2 days due with the payment, no prior warning, just shutdown after only 2 days.

This is the worst service experience I have had in the last 10 years, the money I lost because of this would make up for several months of hosting fee.

So if you value your sites, think twice before you host there. I will now have to take a lawyer it seems to get an answer, since I at least need the content of the server.

Yep, I have a sales ticket in waiting on "Dino" and hasn't been replied to since last week.

Apparently they don't want customers to buy more hardware either =D

Quote Originally Posted by akpnet View Post
    I "have" a server with DediServ which went down 5 days ago, since then I created 6 or 7 Tickets and wrote 2 Emails and not one answer. I cannot access my server, emails, content and obviously my websites are all down.

I assume it was shutdown because I was 2 days due with the payment, no prior warning, just shutdown after only 2 days.

This is the worst service experience I have had in the last 10 years, the money I lost because of this would make up for several months of hosting fee.

So if you value your sites, think twice before you host there. I will now have to take a lawyer it seems to get an answer, since I at least need the content of the server.
    So you didn't pay your bill on time and think that the next best step is to get a lawyer to sue the company you didn't pay?
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services

i am too disappointed and lost a lot of money with them!!!

Almost 1000$ .

I had 2 Server with them from 100TB.eu for 3Months!!

After 1.5Months they just shutdown the server and i contacted them and after a week or soo they said the server is taken down due to some legal issue for which they didnt explain or forward anything!!!

When i asked for refund they just wont reply! for 2Months and till now they didnt reply at all!!!

More over they deleted my account from their WHMCS Also

Very Baaaaaaaaaaad and Unprofessional .!!!!
    E5 V4 10Gbit SSD VPS Coming Soon in Dallas,TX - Enterprise VPS at fraction of cost! .
    Since 2011 - INOTECH LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    So you didn't pay your bill on time and think that the next best step is to get a lawyer to sue the company you didn't pay?
    Which normal company will shut down your server for being 2 days due without a prior warning and then not answer to any contact attempt in days ?

I am renting servers for way over 10 years now with different companies and never experienced anything close to that.

And I am only going to take a lawyer because they do not answer to any contact attempt and beside of the fact of the money I lost, I badly need the content on the server.

@akpnet

It is normal. My vpses are being suspended too after 2 days the invoice is not being paid. However after payment arrives it is being unsuspended automatically. When company has hundreds servers such things are working automatically.

I remember when I was on holiday and missed payment for some testing server in OVH. After one week or two they deleted server completely without warning.
    Marcin Krupinski
    HOSTINEURO
    Fast,reliable VPS and Dedicated Servers in Europe (Germany / Netherlands)
    Red Hat Certified Engineer(RHCE)

Quote Originally Posted by hostineuro View Post
    @akpnet

It is normal. My vpses are being suspended too after 2 days the invoice is not being paid. However after payment arrives it is being unsuspended automatically. When company has hundreds servers such things are working automatically.

I remember when I was on holiday and missed payment for some testing server in OVH. After one week or two they deleted server completely without warning.
    Well I guess we disagree then on what's normal. As I said I am renting servers for more than 10 years now, I also had servers myself with LeaseWeb, Level3 and others and have never experienced anything like it.

And is it also normal then in your opinion to not answer for almost a week now ?
    Last edited by akpnet; 06-05-2012 at 06:46 AM.

@akpnet,

Leaseweb also disabled my server when I missed the payment. This is quite normal. You should keep your invoices paid to avoid such problems.

As to the lack of reply I cannot tell you why is it so probably @dinek should explain this.
    Marcin Krupinski
    HOSTINEURO
    Fast,reliable VPS and Dedicated Servers in Europe (Germany / Netherlands)
    Red Hat Certified Engineer(RHCE)

Whenever I am late with a LeaseWeb payment I get an email telling me that I have 7 days to pay or the server in question will be suspended.

Anyways, searching the forums I can see / assume that you are in some way friendly related with DediServ and not really objective.

And obviously I won't pay anything now, when there is not even any sort of response, might as well just flush the money down the toilette.

You realise dediserv is just a reseller right? You realise that operate on razer thing margins right?

You realise that Leaseweb doesn't give them any leeway at all right?

You realise that when you don't pay and its days late, that is coming right out of their pockets right?

STFU and get with reality.

DediServ has their own DC now, they are not just a 'reseller'... Still doesn't excuse the fact that their support/sales is horrible.

Their own DC? I fail to believe that, it requires millions to make even a basic DC... Proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    You realise dediserv is just a reseller right? You realise that operate on razer thing margins right?

You realise that Leaseweb doesn't give them any leeway at all right?

You realise that when you don't pay and its days late, that is coming right out of their pockets right?

STFU and get with reality.
    If you don't have anything useful to say, why don't you just go somewhere else? Exactly what was needed here, a Forum Troll without manners, go troll somewhere else.

And once again bout the not paying part, I am with them for several months now and it was 2 in words T W O days without a warning and then it is not even possible to communicate with them. If you like being treated like that cool, the majority of ppl don't. If everything would get cancelled or shutdown because a payment is 2 days late then the whole world economy would be done.
    Last edited by akpnet; 06-05-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    Their own DC? I fail to believe that, it requires millions to make even a basic DC... Proof?
    They own their own cabinets inside a datacenter, sorry for the confusion...

I'm not trolling at all. If they wish to post details about how their setup works props to them.

What I post useful is the fact that they are merely a reseller and as such that is the level of service one can expect. I'm not saying said service is bad, or good, merely what the service is.

Perhaps you should stop pretending to be a customer when you are actually the provider and stop spamming us with marketing BS.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    They own their own cabinets inside a datacenter, sorry for the confusion...
    Ahuh, in other words they lease....

I am not a provider, I just try to get somehow in touch with them, I need the data that was stored on the server because I failed to make a backup of some things ( Yeah I know that is my own fault ).

Not even talking bout the money I lost because of this, I guess that is the service you get when the offer is to cheap. But even the worst customer service ever should be able to answer in a week time.

I was trying to explore some new locations for servers beside of LeaseWeb since I thought their customer support response times are bad, but man praise LeaseWeb compared to this

P.S.: No I do not work for them.

To be true in past we didn't paid for server for around 15 days (we missed it) but they have not really suspended the server, and when we asked for upgrade dino told me to take as much time to transfer from their server, as they will keep it online.

And not move to another provider, but to other server at dediserv.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast