Thumbs up +1 Feedback for LimeStoneNetworks

I just wanted to take a few minutes to show a bit of love for LimeStoneNetworks. They're running a sale right now for their Quad Core servers and I was able to upgrade from a Q9300 to Q9650 and lower my bill by $7 per month. Andrew was very friendly and helped me get the new server I wanted while Josiah had my server completely set up within 1.5 hours -- extremely impressive! Josiah also chatted back and forth with me in the support ticket to give me updates of the progress and made sure it was built as needed. Thanks to LSN, I was able to do a side-by-side transfer to my new server within 36 hours - and supporting my website isn't my day job.

I've been a customer of LSN for a few years now and throughout my time with them LSN has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with. I know it's probably a canned response to some extent, but when I submitted the ticket to cancel the Q9300 server, Andrew asked if there was anything they could do to get me to keep the server. It was a little comical since I had talked to Andrew about doing the side by side upgrade to the Q9650 but regardless, their attitude of asking what can be done to keep the business has always been appreciated.

Thanks LSN! You guys rock!
    Windows 2008 R2 SP1 x64
    Core2Quad Q9650; 8GB ddr2

Thats good, i was looking at them for a while, seems like if i did that would of been a pleasure.
    Good review though

Yeah actually I haven't seen any other network comparable to them in Midwest region, well aside from Softlayer