Question Billing Software

Hi All,

Any one help with this. I have a VPS,

I am running Centos 5.8
    Webmin, and Kloxo. This is a new Vps and I am in the procces
    of setting it up, I have loaded CitrusDB billing software but am unable to log into it, seems to be a problem many have suffered on there forum. but no real way to overcome it.

Do any of you boys no of a FREE billing software that will run on a VPS running Kloxo, any help or sugestions would be of great help. It is for the main site.

Many Thanks.

I don't know any good/mature free billing system too. Some companies used to offer free HostBill licenses when you host with them. When it comes to the cheapest billing/ticketing I would recommend HostBill too.

Try Accountlab plus
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Try Accountlab plus
    Its good. Few days i had used it. Support ticket system also integrated with it.

If you are serious about your business then I suggest investing some money into getting whmcs.You won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramdox View Post
    If you are serious about your business then I suggest investing some money into getting whmcs.You won't regret it.
    +1 WHMCS is great!
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Please try boxbilling.com

Hostbill!

I think the $10-20 monthly expense for billing software would be well worth it. You can go with HostBill, WHMCS, Ubersmith, etc... They would all qualify as a solid billing product.
    Doug
    Finance, Operations, and Business Executive

Try WHMCS. You'd probably need some technical guy to help you configure it but once everything is set, you will not have the hassle anymore.

Ubersmith is expensive, try WHMCS from www.licensecube.com you cannot find cheaper and real billing system for less.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

If you want to save yourself head aches and long nights staying up then do yourself ba favor and get yourself a whmcs license for your company. It has tons of wonderful features.

Go with WHMCS, its the best billing software our there and has everything you will need!

Much like the others, WHMCS is my recommendation. We moved to it when ModernBill started having issues years ago. We also tested Ubersmith but were less than impressed.

While not free, WHMCS can do everything you're looking for & then some. For the face of a company, I wouldn't recommend going cheap to save a few dollars. Your customers will thank you.
    Conor Treacy
    Hands-on Web Hosting
    E-Commerce cPanel Web Hosting | PCI Compliance Hosting