[ NL] Looking for 2 dedicated servers - File host

Hello,

We are looking for 2 dedicated server in Netherlands with private switch for hosting Video sharing site. ( File host )

First Server: ( used for encoding Videos, only uplink no downlink )

* Intel Xeon E3-1230 ( or equivalent )
    * 16 GB DDR3 ECC Ram
    * 2 x 1TB HDD 7200RPM
    * KVM over IP
    * 1 GBit uplink
    * including 5 TB Traffic

Second Server: ( Fileserver, only downlink )

* Dual Core ( or equivalent )
    * 4 GB Ram
    * 4 x 1TB HDD 7200RPM
    * 1 GBit uplink
    * including 20 TB Traffic( bandwidth upgrade options for cheap )

Our need:

-Scalability - supply us more server in near future with reasonable price as site is growing dynamically.
    -24 to 48 hours provided for deleting infringing material on legit DMCA notifications. ( though we do have DMCA takedown agent )
    - Doesn't gets fed up of alot of DMCA notifications.

Please recommend and quote.
    Thanks.

Do you have a decent budget for this or does it need to be as cheap as possible? I think most providers can offer you this, but with 25TB traffic total you might be limited to high volume networks.
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

Check out Leaseweb. You will probably need to request a custom quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rens View Post
    Do you have a decent budget for this or does it need to be as cheap as possible? I think most providers can offer you this, but with 25TB traffic total you might be limited to high volume networks.
    Yes, i do have a decent budget for decent servers.

Leaseweb have a deficit left behind by a certain recent take down. Sure they'd be happy to oblige.

Contact Serverboost, Leaseweb i3D and YISP as Rens posted here. All 4 should easily be able to set this up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert vd Boorn View Post
    Contact Serverboost, Leaseweb i3D and YISP as Rens posted here. All 4 should easily be able to set this up for you.
    Hello,

Thanks for

i3D have good offers, but i can't find much reviews about them. Can someone review on i3D ?

They are great as long as you don't mess up your server. If you need something fixed that you can't fix yourself, yet is caused by you (usually meaning something on the software side or screwing up your network configuration): stuff will get expensive very quickly. Even the most simple jobs like disabling a firewall (which is typing 8 characters in a command line) was 100 euros.

Unmanged surely is unmanaged, but when you are a customer for over a year and you only make your first ticket ever (after that first year), I'd personally not mind a somewhat more reasonable pricing for a task that is so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert vd Boorn View Post
    They are great as long as you don't mess up your server. If you need something fixed that you can't fix yourself, yet is caused by you (usually meaning something on the software side or screwing up your network configuration): stuff will get expensive very quickly. Even the most simple jobs like disabling a firewall (which is typing 8 characters in a command line) was 100 euros.

Unmanged surely is unmanaged, but when you are a customer for over a year and you only make your first ticket ever (after that first year), I'd personally not mind a somewhat more reasonable pricing for a task that is so simple.

I can manage my servers as i will be having KVM over IP, but i have heard alot of complaints/horror stories about i3d.net of Harddisk failures... very late replies on support ticket.. i read around 15 reviews out of that 50% ppl had harddisk failure issue.

Yes, they charge 17.50 Euro per 15 minutes... i think they have freelancers tech.
    Last edited by erahul88; 03-13-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: i3d.net

Try to contact Ecatel. They offer quality B/W at low price
    PraHost.com - Since 2007
    Dedicated Servers - 1GE / 10GE / 25GE / 40GE / 100GE Unmetered Bandwidth | Exclusive Adult & Streaming Friendly Servers
    Data Centers: Netherlands, Germany, UK, Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Prajyot View Post
    Try to contact Ecatel. They offer quality B/W at low price
    But they don't offer high end cpu i guess ?

Hello,

Can I please know why do you need your server to be located in NL although Fileserve servers are located in USA?

Edit: Sorry my Bad, I have misunderstood your first post. I am sorry for the off topic.
    Innovative Monitoring Solutions - Xitoring
    Linux Server Monitoring | Windows Server Monitoring
    Uptime Monitoring | Status Page | SSL Monitoring | API Monitoring

Quote Originally Posted by erahul88 View Post
    I can manage my servers as i will be having KVM over IP, but i have heard alot of complaints/horror stories about i3d.net of Harddisk failures... very late replies on support ticket.. i read around 15 reviews out of that 50% ppl had harddisk failure issue.

Yes, they charge 17.50 Euro per 15 minutes... i think they have freelancers tech.
    We do not work with freelancers. Our technical team has offices inside our privately operated datacenter. We only work with Dell and HP hardware and only use enterprise hard drives, for example WD Black RE4. We encourage customers to use RAID (1/5/10).
    i3D.net (www.i3d.net) - Contact our sales team at: sales@i3d.net
    Global leader in Performance Hosting with global reach: https://www.i3d.net/one-platform/locations/
    Network and servers present on 35+ internet exchanges, 6 continents and 20 countries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by erahul88 View Post
    But they don't offer high end cpu i guess ?
    no as per my last enquiry with ecatel they offer dual xeon as hign end server.