Joesdatacenter. My site is down for 3 days... again...

Ok I've made a previous thread here about the situation two weeks ago. Short story, after the cable repair, my hard disk failed and after few days joe managed to recover it and give me access to my data. I thanked him in public even if it wasn't my mistake and started setting up my server again.

Now, 3 days ago, I realised that my server was suspended, WITHOUT prior notice. The ticket said something about msn spam. I checked with all major blacklists but could not find any blocked ip.

Anyway, suppose this is true. Why the server was suspended without notice? I sent numerous tickets to joe, asking him to open the server with iis and smtp stopped and let me go remote to check what is going on. BUT I got NO response.

Now my server is down for 3 days and I really don't know what to say to my customers. I have run out of excuses.

Plz don't rush to say anything about policies. Whatever the policy is they should warn you first. If nobody tells me there is a problem, how should I know?

I've been with joe for more than a year, without any problems, but these last 4 weeks are a nightmare...
    A website by me, for people like me, who love sales. http://www.saleslovers.com

Unhappy

Sad to hear this from you. Did you try to contact them on phone? maybe this way is easier and faster to get a respond.

-saman
    Innovative Monitoring Solutions - Xitoring
    Linux Server Monitoring | Windows Server Monitoring
    Uptime Monitoring | Status Page | SSL Monitoring | API Monitoring

You mentioned about the ticket but you said they never warned you? What is the ticket all about?

Maybe they warned you via email but you didn't receive it?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I really hate phone calls. It's just when they ring here and they distract you from whatever you do. But since there is a ticket system, why use the phone?

No, there was no warning. I have a hotmail account at my details for such cases when the site is down. But I checked every mail and spam yes. No warning at all...
    A website by me, for people like me, who love sales. http://www.saleslovers.com