tailormadeservers made withdrawal money from my Visa

hi
    I was a client in tailormadeservers company since about 9 months
    but i didn't complete in company and close the server in August 2011 and remove visa information from my account
    until now it's no problem
    but suddenly i found tailormadeservers company make withdrawal money from my Visa in date 13/1/2012 amount 89$
    why i didn't know
    Then i have entered on my account I didn't see impact of this process
    Also on the email did not come to me any message in this process
    but there is a process in my visa in my account was debited by you
    Although I am delete my Visa information from the company

For this i have to cancel visa and make new one
    I spoke with the company since 45 Days
    And this was their response

I apologize for that. I am not sure how that transactions got entered into our database since it doesn't match any customer entry. We'll be looking at our software to see how that was possible.

I have issued a return to your card which should show up within the next few business days.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

but For 45 days them told we send money and bank told there is no process

now i want to now what i can do for this company ????

You need to coordinate with them. They will not run away. Jose is a good man.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Jose is a good man.
    i know that
    but over 45 day's he told we refund the money to the card
    and i contact to bank support
    bank support told there is no process because i cancel the visa
    so i contact to Jose and contact to bank support over than 45 day's
    it's not My mistake
    so i give him over method to return money and he refuse

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman Elattar View Post
    there is no process because i cancel the visa
    Well there's the problem. Can't process a refund on a canceled card.
    so i give him over method to return money and he refuse
    You need to speak with your bank, and work out what you can do. A provider will only refund to the same card that the charge came from. If that card was canceled, that makes that impossible. I'm sure the bank would be willing to work with Jose.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

You need to speak with your bank, and work out what you can do. A provider will only refund to the same card that the charge came from. If that card was canceled, that makes that impossible. I'm sure the bank would be willing to work with Jose.
    I tried over 45 days but there is no solution

And you explained to the bank that you can't get this refund because you'd canceled the card before it was processed? What was their response to that?

And you explained to the bank that you can't get this refund because you'd canceled the card before it was processed? What was their response to that?
    yes i do
    and the bank response
    there is no process in it

Then you need to ask them how to fix this. Explain the card was canceled and the provider is unable to refund you because of it. "There is no process" probably means when he tried the card basically didn't exist at the merchant provider, so it was likely rejected or ignored.

First thanks bear for help
    i tried to Explain the card was canceled and the provider is unable to refund to Jose
    but every time
    "I have already explained we refunded the money to the card, that is the only thing we can do."

http://upload.traidnt.net/upfiles/qYF93095.png

http://upload.traidnt.net/upfiles/gTf93149.png

First thanks bear for help
    No problem, happy to try.

Those images show the conversation between you and Jose. His billing shows it was refunded, so that leaves this to the bank, I'd suggest. If you haven't already, present those same images to the bank and get their reaction. When a card is canceled, a new one is issued and all transactions get moved to the new one. It might be that the refund was "pushed" to the new card?
    That's what I'd look into, personally. This *appears* to be an issue at the bank's end.

OK. You had to cancel the card as a result of the charge which tells me that your bank probably reversed (charged back) the original $89, right? Have you asked your bank if that $89 you were charged was reversed / charged back because you disputed it? Usually when a credit card company cancels a card due to a mysterious charge, that charge is removed from your account...

Now here's the problem with you asking for another means of refund. Jose has already refunded the initial card. He has no way to know whether you got the refund or not but it doesn't matter because his job is already done. It's left his hands. This is important because if he refunds you a second time, you could get the $89 x 2 which isn't fair. Do you understand that? As bear has patiently explained to you, the problem now is between you and your bank.

i had just finished call with bank technical support
    And I have reviewed all of the operations carried out through MY Visa Card
    there is no process from tailormadeservers until now
    I have reviewed operations by operations

I have reviewed all operations one by one with bank technical support
    Last edited by Ayman Elattar; 03-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.

What do you mean until now? So the refund showed up? Did you tell your bank you did not authorize the $89 and ask them to reverse it?

I used to use TMS, then I went away to Australia for ~4 months and whilst away noticed they'd charged my card but I was no longer using them. Was a simple mistake, Jose refunded it shortly after opening the ticket and it came back in the account a few days later.

I think if you hadn't of waited so long and the card wasn't canceled, the issues wouldn't exist. It's a difficult situation for any provider to refund via an alternative source because of potential fraud in claiming back someone else's money. It's a tricky situation but TMS get things sorted if they aren't right and Jose does it promptly.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What do you mean until now? So the refund showed up? Did you tell your bank you did not authorize the $89 and ask them to reverse it?
    i told to bank the day of refund "31/1/2012"
    But since that day until to day there was no process
    I have reviewed all of the operations with bank

If the refund was already issued but never credited to the card account then only the bank or card processor can solve this. Was it a debit card or a credit card?

I have reviewed all of the operations carried out through my Visa Card with bank support
    there is no process from TMS until to day

and TMS said
    was refunded the same date.

and bank said

and TMS said

and bank said

Really i tired of the subject

Tell your bank to do a chargeback

Quote Originally Posted by softshop011 View Post
    Tell your bank to do a chargeback
    Agree that is generally the best idea.

Would the company not get charged a fee then for a chargeback being done on a payment?

don't you guys think 45 days is the limit for bank chargebacks ? I have seen banks offering only maximum of 30 days and I have seen some giving 60 days as well, but if this option is possible its the best bet for you Ayman

Quote Originally Posted by ransome View Post
    don't you guys think 45 days is the limit for bank chargebacks ? I have seen banks offering only maximum of 30 days and I have seen some giving 60 days as well, but if this option is possible its the best bet for you Ayman
    Done a chargeback with my bank before about 3-4 months after the payment was originally made.

All depends on the bank I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ransome View Post
    Visa is 120 days (at least in UK, I presume world wide).

I have reviewed all of the operations carried out through my Visa Card with bank support

and TMS said

and bank said

and TMS said

and bank said

Really i tired of the subject
    I don't blame you for being tired of the subject so let's try this a different way.

When you received the charge and closed your card did you actually pay for this $89? What I mean is great your visa has a $89 charge on it and you closed the card. Did the bank make you pay the $89 charge?

If not then YOU are not out of pocket and the bank already credited your account and they are happy card is cancelled all transactions accounted for.

Do you have another card from them and transactions / balance were transferred to the new card?