Strange Reason to cancel my Order with invehosting.com

I just see the nice offer @WHT from invehosting.com,then I just order one from the link,but when I just want pay with paypal,it display errrors to continue:

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

then I submited a ticket to ask for help,but they just tell me I send a fraud order,I felt very unfair because I filled in everything true for the order infomation,they did nothing just the paypal error to make sure that my order is fraud,it seems like that they're very unprofessional server provider.It's not the first time I met paypal error,from the previous server provider they will fix my issue to change my country china to hongkong or something like that,but they do notinhg,that's the reason I got angry to post the thread,if they don't trust me,I can provide my id card and paypal credit card info.
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS
      0 Not allowed!

You say its not the first time, it seems that the fraud checks are creating an issue for you, not the provider. Many have checks in place that detect fraud and reject orders without any human intervention.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wisenerl View Post
    You say its not the first time, it seems that the fraud checks are creating an issue for you, not the provider. Many have checks in place that detect fraud and reject orders without any human intervention.
    I have to say it is,but I'm so unhappy with invehosting.com is not for this,they even not want to help me to solve it,but just cancel my order.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello!

I apologize, but there were a few red flags, and we're unable to proceed with the order.

Thanks!
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UH-Bobby View Post
    Hello!

I apologize, but there were a few red flags, and we're unable to proceed with the order.

Thanks!
    could you tell me what a few red flags in the information that I give you? Please clear my mind.These infomation I have filled in throunds of times without any issues.
    Last edited by MIYU-HITORI; 03-10-2012 at 09:51 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MIYU-HITORI View Post
    could you tell me what a few red flags in the information that I give you? Please clear my mind.These infomation I have filled in throunds of times without any issues.
    Good that they have appeared here.

Miyu, It happens with most of service providers, you already knew that lot of scam, misuse and things happening in internet services. It is all to safe guard existing customer accounts, hosting spaces and servers. I hope you will be able to solve this matter with them now. You must appreciate that process. I can understand that it had caused you difficulties but still it is a protection level at the entry stage.
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)
      0 Not allowed!

they reply my issue ticket,but do nothing for me,I have no reason to wait for them,they don't care of me,I had order a e3-1270 server from securedservers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by domain_co_in View Post
    Good that they have appeared here.

Miyu, It happens with most of service providers, you already knew that lot of scam, misuse and things happening in internet services. It is all to safe guard existing customer accounts, hosting spaces and servers. I hope you will be able to solve this matter with them now. You must appreciate that process. I can understand that it had caused you difficulties but still it is a protection level at the entry stage.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MIYU-HITORI View Post
    they reply my issue ticket,but do nothing for me,I have no reason to wait for them,they don't care of me,I had order a e3-1270 server from securedservers.com
    At least you moved on :-)

And now we can close this.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx
      0 Not allowed!