Thread: need some help

need some help

i have 2 raq 550 one with centos and the other with stronbolt + bluequartz.

the one with centos doent boot someone play with the initial boot configuration. but if i install the hdd in the other one it boots but says no ip. i press the s button but nothing happen

what can i do???

Have you tried contacting Cobalt and/or checking their support web site?
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

Quote Originally Posted by luiscd7 View Post
    i have 2 raq 550 one with centos and the other with stronbolt + bluequartz.

the one with centos doent boot someone play with the initial boot configuration. but if i install the hdd in the other one it boots but says no ip. i press the s button but nothing happen

what can i do???
    This is likely because there was a problem while performing the firmware update required for StrongBolt & BlueQuartz to run on the RaQ you're unable to boot. It may not be recoverable if that's the case.

On the working machine that has no I.P. address, you need to press AND hold "S" on the panel until you get to the Network Configuration category.

FYI - There's no real "guaranteed" support for Cobalt RaQ servers any longer. My suggestion is to browse http://www.zeffie.com and email him for further direction. His name is Jeff Ball, and he's very talented when it comes to resurrecting old RaQ servers. Good luck.