any one know this company:franceservers[dot]com

franceservers.com
    we order 2 server with him,and renew it 3-7 days in advanced,but now he haven't renew this server from OVH,i saw the status is expired from OVH manager.
    do anyone get the same with us?does him leave away?

I see this organization's person active in wjunction forum. You should try to contact them on the same forum and you will receive the reply for sure.

The whois for franceservers.com says they're based in Israel. If that's correct then they're probably buying through ovh.com/fr and therefore MAY have got themselves into the same pickle as this guy: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1129294

I'm not saying that that's the problem, but a possibility.

One way of knowing better - How much bandwidth per month has he sold you? Which OVH site do you run your OVH Manager through - OVH.IE?

we still haven't received any response from Franceservers.com,bad luck...

We still havent received a reply either. Payed 2 days for a renewal, and now the server is suspended!

Quote Originally Posted by antoniostallard View Post
    We still havent received a reply either. Payed 2 days for a renewal, and now the server is suspended!
    I just hope you have a remote backup so you can move in case they ran away...

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Nope no backup, too much data. Anybody know how I can get the server back online through OVH directly?

Quote Originally Posted by antoniostallard View Post
    Nope no backup, too much data. Anybody know how I can get the server back online through OVH directly?
    If you've got a NIC Handle, you'll need to contact Customer Services tomorrow (business hours) for the OVH site you manage your server through.

Quote Originally Posted by hzj98w1 View Post
    we still haven't received any response from Franceservers.com,bad luck...
    is your server run ???
    Because I have the same thing

this should not happen to you if you paid before time, your only way to get this fixed is to contact them via a ticket, contacting OVH directly won't help you, as you are not a direct client of them.

too bad you did not take any backups for your data, as it might be lost if the server is not renewed within 5 days of expiration date.