Abysmal Support from GNAX/NetDepot

I've been with them for 5 months or so now. Support from what I can tell has in the past been hit and miss depending on who you get and the time of day. However they were improving.

I've not opened any support calls for about a month. Yesterday night two servers I have with them both go offline.

07 March 2012 02:18 AM
    - I report the Problem. Priority 'Critical'

07 March 2012 02:48 AM
    - I get a copy paste answer.
    "Your request has been received and has been acknowledged. We will update you of the progress through this ticket.
    Thank you for your time."

07 March 2012 03:19 AM
    - I chase up on the support call asking for some sort of information.

07 March 2012 07:23 AM
    - Another Copy Paste Reply
    "Thank you for your request, this ticket is being escalated to our shift lead. Thank you for your time."

07 March 2012 10:25 AM
    - I respond informing them that one of the two servers has mysteriously come back online. The other is still offline.

So it's been about 10 hours now. I have no clue what is going on and why my servers have no network connectivity. I can connect to them via IPMI but am unable to ping the local gateway on the public interface from the server. I am able to ping the gateway externally. Which of course suggests there is an issue between my server and the Gateway and not the entire DC. There have been no modifications been made to the server in the last two months.

Personally I find this level of support pretty rubbish and I haven't done this before but would advise people trying to run a business to stay away from GNAX. I will look to move away depending on the outcome of this. It wouldn't be so bad if they gave some sort explanation that I can then relay on to my clients.

Just to be clear, both servers have Invoices paid a week before they are due. There have been no DMCA/other warnings or anything recently. The server that is down still was hardly pushing/pulling 20-30mbits before losing network connectivity. There was no spike in CPU/Disk usage either which might have indicated any sort of attack.
    ★Owner of Corgi Tech Limited
    Unmanaged VPS with 99.9% SLA - Windows or Linux

I don't know how big they are, but in my experience.. the bigger the company is the less company is valuing invidual clients.

Sad to hear about your experience.

Hello Junaid,

What is the ticket ID for this problem?
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Sent via PM. I have finally got a response from a technician to the ticket at 07 March 2012 12:49 PM.

Have 4 servers with gnax for several years and although their support has been slow at times, I've been happy 99% of the time. I can also add that guys like Kevin Kim have more than once gone way beyond the call in helping me out of a jam.

Just my 2c.

I do agree if you can get to the right person they go above and beyond. They also have a great network and good hardware. The only issue raised here is their support, which as I said in my first post was improving. Maybe this call slipped through the net... I don't know. It is being dealt with now.