Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leaseweb Network team 24/7?

I had an issue with my server and was told it was sent to the Network Engineering team. They responded to me asking me to try a speed test and I did but haven't heard from them in 8 hours. I know they're 24/7 normal support but does their network engineers not work beyond business hours?

Overall Leaseweb has been an excellent provider! If there's any employees from Leaseweb here, I would love to hear from them.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdavids22 View Post
    I had an issue with my server and was told it was sent to the Network Engineering team. They responded to me asking me to try a speed test and I did but haven't heard from them in 8 hours. I know they're 24/7 normal support but does their network engineers not work beyond business hours?

Overall Leaseweb has been an excellent provider! If there's any employees from Leaseweb here, I would love to hear from them.
    Love to have a chance to help, PM me a ticket #?
    We have engineers for all of our services 24/7 standing by to support you.

I'm fairly new to WHT but and have no idea how I could PM you guys. I have opened 2 tickets for the past 2-3 days and received no answer at all. I also waited for the support to come online so I could perhaps talk to them but unfortunately I couldn't catch any Leaseweb representative online.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliad View Post
    I'm fairly new to WHT but and have no idea how I could PM you guys. I have opened 2 tickets for the past 2-3 days and received no answer at all. I also waited for the support to come online so I could perhaps talk to them but unfortunately I couldn't catch any Leaseweb representative online.
    That's really weird, our support answers tickets within less than 1 hour normally, so if you did not receive a reply till now you must be sending them to the wrong email address.

Our chat is online every day between 8:30 to 17:30 CET and EST - but that's the sales chat, not support.

You can post a ticket # here and I will look into it right away!

You need to have 5 Posts to send PMs to any user on webhostingtalk, i seen no reason why you wouldn't post your ticket number here.
    Best Regards / Melhores Cumprimentos,
    Bernardo Andrade
    Need a system Administrator?Contact me at email@bernardoa.pt
    Visit me at www.bernardoa.pt

Wasn't aware of that, thanks mate! The ticket numbers are as follows:

Wasn't aware of that, thanks mate!
    No problem
    Bernardo Andrade

Wasn't aware of that, thanks mate! The ticket numbers are as follows:

Thanks, found them
    Just to manage your expectations, these were sent to administration, not support. One was sent today after business hours and the other yesterday night. Because they are regarding an exceptional request for cancellation it was forwarded to a senior to look into the details and see what we can do for you.

I will reply there now to help and speed it up

Cheers!

I must've made the calls during the wrong hours then. I tried calling Leaseweb USA on Skype and through their office number. Nevertheless, thanks for the speedy response!

We are using leaseweb and we had a lot of issue , we got a normal reply within 30 - 60 mins or even faster , at this moment leaseweb is growing into a better company , better support , better services.
    DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

I really like LeaseWeb is making a lot of improvements lately and starts being more helpful.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

7/24? is must be joke. if leaseweb can reply tickets 2 days you are lucky...
    We worked leaseweb. and we lost more customer for late support...

well I have been with leaseweb for a little while, and their server delivery time was a bit disappointing (5 days) but their support (I submitted my first ticket today) wasnt bad, it took then 12 mins to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoura View Post
    well I have been with leaseweb for a little while, and their server delivery time was a bit disappointing (5 days) but their support (I submitted my first ticket today) wasnt bad, it took then 12 mins to reply.
    did you order a custom server?
    Bernardo Andrade

Nope I got a 100mbps server, their delivery time says 1-5 days, but I thought it would take less time than the actual 5 days!!! I am not complaining here, because its not fair as I have not fully tested them out. so far support has been fast enough and delivery time has been disappointing. thats all I can say about them for now.

Nope I got a 100mbps server, their delivery time says 1-5 days, but I thought it would take less time than the actual 5 days!!! I am not complaining here, because its not fair as I have not fully tested them out. so far support has been fast enough and delivery time has been disappointing. thats all I can say about them for now.
    disappointing because.. they met their delivery timelines?

I use the word "disappointed" because this is my personal opinion, I did not say anything about them meeting the their own deadline, but I was disappointed because of my own personal expectation which was a delivery time of max 48 hours (usually hosts say 1-5 days to be on the safe side, but I have never had a server taking 5 days to be ready).

but AGAIN this is not a negative review, I am just saying that my expectations were a bit higher than what I got and that disappointed me.

Regards

but I was disappointed because of my own personal expectation which was a delivery time of max 48 hours (usually hosts say 1-5 days to be on the safe side, but I have never had a server taking 5 days to be ready).
    Now that you're an established customer things will run quicker for you the next time you order a (non-custom) server. LeaseWeb's delivery time record for me is 7 minutes (yes! Minutes) from order to welcome mail

That must be why they call them "Express Series"

for ex.
    Reload Os min 3-4 days.
    if windows servers rdp limit full server need reboot. you need wait min. 2 days or you can sent mail 10+

Quote Originally Posted by dedicatedturk View Post
    for ex.
    Reload Os min 3-4 days.
    if windows servers rdp limit full server need reboot. you need wait min. 2 days or you can sent mail 10+
    Weird, can you show me a ticket where it took our support 3-4 days to reload OS? I will be happy to look into it and see what we can learn from your case.

All these features are part of the self service center by the way, that way you can just initiate it yourself.

for ex.
    Reload Os min 3-4 days.
    Were you a client of theirs before? Please post a ticket number or some more information. You can also send it to the WHT helpdesk for validation as well.

for ex.
    Reload Os min 3-4 days.
    LOOL Ok I reinstalled my OS 3 times today and the first 2 times Centos 5 wasnt working and I contacted support, they replied in about 10 mins (average of 7), and I sent them around 6-7 replies and all were answered politely and fast! so far I have no complains about their FREE support.

for ex.
    Reload Os min 3-4 days.
    This makes no sense i've been able to reboot my server from Leaseweb since 2008.

And as far as i know now you can re-install your OS from the self center.
    Bernardo Andrade

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardoo View Post
    This makes no sense i've been able to reboot my server from Leaseweb since 2008.

And as far as i know now you can re-install your OS from the self center.
    Well that is what I was wondering. They have provided us one of the easiest and coolest control panel. Well we haven't tried an OS reload from there, though we have done reboots. Does the above posts means the OS reload option won't work ?
    www.hostcats.com : Linux and Windows Web Host Since 2003
    JAVA Hosting with NGASI Control Panel
    Fully Managed Linux cPanel VPS Hosting || Fully Managed Windows Plesk VPS Hosting
    UnManaged VPS & Dedicated Servers - www.hostcat.com

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHC View Post
    Well that is what I was wondering. They have provided us one of the easiest and coolest control panel. Well we haven't tried an OS reload from there, though we have done reboots. Does the above posts means the OS reload option won't work ?
    I've had problems recently ( in 2011 ) with their "reboot" function on their panel but i guess it is working decently its been 6 months since i reported this issues.

I've to once again vouch for Leaseweb because i've told them my problem and they have sent me a pm to ask for details about it, although never heard anything back from them.

Their panel is indeed pretty easy and straight forward.
    Bernardo Andrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast