Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: WiredTree dead

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    79
    Is wiredtree down again for everyone else? i cant access my VPS or grove at the moment.

    Edit: Grove seems to be up now.
    Just got a very prompt reply from support may be a particular issue with my server.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 03-23-2012 at 06:13 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    650
    No, not down. We haven't been since the OP. open a ticket or call us

    Mods: can this be locked? The initial issues are weeks old and there has been no reoccurrence.
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    8
    Well it's down for me. Grove is slow and not sure if my ticket went through. Called and they stated they have a network issue identified.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree Zac View Post
    No, not down. We haven't been since the OP. open a ticket or call us

    Mods: can this be locked? The initial issues are weeks old and there has been no reoccurrence.
    No. All of my services are up. I wish WHT would delete this damn thread.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tech Belt
    Posts
    7,782
    Down on my end. Gonna submit a ticket to see what's up. Grove itself is up at least.
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Among the corn
    Posts
    10,622
    Quote Originally Posted by VopaHost View Post
    No. All of my services are up. I wish WHT would delete this damn thread.
    Deleting it would kind of be bad
    now, closing it, absolutely.
    Edit:
    Just checked, all up here
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    Down on my end. Gonna submit a ticket to see what's up. Grove itself is up at least.
    Hmm. Maybe I shot my mouth off too fast!

    Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech View Post
    Deleting it would kind of be bad
    now, closing it, absolutely.
    Edit:
    Just checked, all up here
    Yea, all of my services are up as well.
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    247
    We are facing problem with wiredtree for past 4 hours.
    Pages may load/may not load.. Unsure what the issue is.

    Outages are being very common at there end now !!
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    33,685
    Quote Originally Posted by san-deep View Post
    We are facing problem with wiredtree for past 4 hours.
    Feel free to open a new thread if the problems persist
      0 Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Similar Threads

  1. Wiredtree dead?
    By loot in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:42 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:18 PM
  3. my server is dead. Dead as a monty python parrot.
    By cisco_s in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 06:36 AM
  4. Is she dead?
    By Chicken in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 04:45 PM
  5. Dead Ip?
    By iVersit in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2001, 11:47 AM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •