Netrouting Support

I have taken two server from netrouting before two weeks ago, but we are not getting support from these guys, support department and sales department is too bad in netrouting, so i will suggest you all, please do not take services from netrouting.

Yesterday night, i was trying to contact there sales team to support me then they told we can block your email id, so i feel this is completely unprofessional behavior that they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukell View Post
    I have taken two server from netrouting before two weeks ago, but we are not getting support from these guys, support department and sales department is too bad in netrouting, so i will suggest you all, please do not take services from netrouting.

Yesterday night, i was trying to contact there sales team to support me then they told we can block your email id, so i feel this is completely unprofessional behavior that they are doing.
    What do you mean "sales team to support me" you are asking sales related query or support related ???
    If it was for support related then you must contact support dept. not sales
    PraHost.com - Since 2007
    Dedicated Servers - 1GE / 10GE / 25GE / 40GE / 100GE Unmetered Bandwidth | Exclusive Adult & Streaming Friendly Servers
    Data Centers: Netherlands, Germany, UK, Singapore

were you just looking to sales to assist you in getting answers from support?
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

Dear Prjyot
    I think you are misinterpreting my point, i have written, that i have posted so many tickets to Support but they were not responding then i tried to sales, and told these guys that your support team is not responding, so please help me to make it live my servers.
    So what wrong i told to these guys, and dont tell me that i need to contact support, i know where i need to contact.

Thanks

Dukell

Dear Prjyot
    I think you are misinterpreting my point, i have written, that i have posted so many tickets to Support but they were not responding then i tried to sales, and told these guys that your support team is not responding, so please help me to make it live my servers.
    So what wrong i told to these guys, and dont tell me that i need to contact support, i know where i need to contact.

Thanks

Dukell
    This is true. Dukell contacted our Sales Live Chat regarding some support tickets that were created, that he felt were not answered timely. The nature of what he was requesting was something that we could not do right away, as it was an upgrade to an existing piece of hardware which required an OS reload.

I spoke with Dukell via our Live Chat and asked him to please be patient while I escalated his ticket through our regular support channels so we could hurry up the process.

Netrouting has been in business since 2003 and is a very large provider that is a both mature and stable. We work really hard to service our clients and have an excellent track record doing so through out the years. But sometimes we are not right for everyone, and we certainly do not mind when customers tell us this.

We happily refunded the client and we wish him well.
    Ray Womack @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Ray is saying something wrong, net routing is already having issue of support, they are not providing support on time, they have live chat for technical support but there is no body to support customer.
    We have record of so many tickets, that we have been posted but we dont get reply even two days.
    I heard from some of my friends also regarding support related problems with net routing.

We have record of so many tickets, that we have been posted but we dont get reply even two days.
    Maybe you shouldn't have made "so many tickets"