Thread: IOFlood Review

Thumbs up IOFlood Review

Just wanted to write a quick review of IOFlood. I've been hosting with IOFlood since August. I was all set to use another host but one of IOFlood's existing clients told me I needed to talk to Gabe (the owner of IOFlood; aka funkywizard) first. Within a few minutes I was in a thorough Skype chat with Gabe over what options I had available to achieve my goals. A few days later I had my first node online with IOFlood. Since then I have added at least a dozen more IOFlood nodes to my inventory. Gabe not only provides great hosting, but he truly cares about his business and this industry. You won't find someone who loves servers more than Gabe.

Server performance: 5/5
    -All of our servers perform as expected. Gabe uses solid hardware (Supermicro, Kingston, Intel, WD, etc.). The only serious issue we have had was a failed motherboard which Gabe quickly replaced.

Network: 4/5
    -The network was rocky at first (faulty switches), but Gabe worked tirelessly to stabilize everything. We rarely have issues anymore. They do not offer DDoS protection; but if you need it, you shouldn't be hosting with them in the first place.

Support: 5/5
    -As I said, you can talk with Gabe directly on Skype throughout the day. They also have a support ticket system that someone is constantly monitoring. It is rare that a high priority ticket isn't answered quickly. Gabe is really there to help with almost anything. Many times I will spend an hour or two just asking for hosting advice over Skype.

Features: 5/5
    -You can't beat the IP offerings from IOFlood. They also provide IPMI for free.

Price: 5/5
    -The price is great for what you get. The support and features combined are awesome.

Overall: 5/5
    -You will not be disappointed hosting with IOFlood. I only wish they had more locations!
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

Hi,

Happy to hear your great review.

-Saman
    Innovative Monitoring Solutions - Xitoring
    Linux Server Monitoring | Windows Server Monitoring
    Uptime Monitoring | Status Page | SSL Monitoring | API Monitoring

Thanks for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated, and it's great working with you : )
    IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
    Phoenix, AZ Dedicated Servers in under an hour
    ★ Ryzen 9: 7950x3D ★ Dual E5-2680v4 Xeon ★
    Contact Us: sales@ioflood.com

nice review. You're in good hands
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

I have a small VPS with Ramnode and I am super happy with performance etc. I have used many VPS's before and now I am resting in peace with Ramnode. So this thanks goes to IOFlood and Ramnode for bringing good services to reality. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by davyuncle View Post
    I have a small VPS with Ramnode and I am super happy with performance etc. I have used many VPS's before and now I am resting in peace with Ramnode. So this thanks goes to IOFlood and Ramnode for bringing good services to reality. Cheers
    Thanks! Just to clarify, my review was made when I ran MinecraftLayer and used Gabe's services for that. I own all of the hardware and network for your RamNode VPS But that doesn't take away from the good work Gabe does.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

I can vouch for IOFlood as well! Did some great deals with him. I'm truly happy with him for my personal projects.
    AssetGateway
    █ Skype da_arco

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm glad to hear of Ramnode's success as well, even though they are not hosted with us
    IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
    Phoenix, AZ Dedicated Servers in under an hour
    ★ Ryzen 9: 7950x3D ★ Dual E5-2680v4 Xeon ★
    Contact Us: sales@ioflood.com