SecuredServers 1 year review -SUPERB

Hi guys
    My experience about securedservers

I have been using securedservers for more than 1 year.

iam quite happy about their network and uptime.

During the difficult period of the past 6months, we had few hrs of downtime(in some of the servers not all of them)which was pretty normal as compared to other data centers.

we do have servers in other major providers like softlayer,singlehop,hivelocity,iweb etc

Compared to other data center dedicated server providers,i would rate securedservers as very good in terms of hardware quality and pricing.

About staffs :
    Jordan j...i never interacted with him
    ,but kept reading his replies in wht threads.He is doing a commendable job i.e firefighting in webhostingtalk for the past few months.he is an example for other data center management level guys to learn how to manage negative reviews during a crisis period.

kudos to him and i wish him very best for 2012.

TJwaldrof is a nice person quite a gentleman to deal with.
    we made some big deals bcos of his pro-active approach.

sales team :

rebecca and sarah are new but are doing a very good job so far

before that Thomas,chris smith and richard giller all of them played their part very well and helped us a lot whenever we need an assistance.

we started with 1 server and now we have around dozen servers with them and may increase to 2 or 3 dozens in next couple of months .

That much i believe in securedservers network and phonenix nap management team.

Billing :
    Billing team are very smooth and never we had a problem so far.

Technical team :
    holly is managing the show pretty well,but can do more when compared to big data center guys.i hope technical team will get feedback from longterm customers like us and implement some new things i think all the tech guys were busy upgrading the network for the past few months,n i strongly believe that in coming months,things will improve a lot in securedservers technical front.so far i dont have any big complaints

i admire securedservers technical ,sales team and wish them the very best for their new E3server launch (pet project of jordan )

and wish them all the best for 2012.

Other data center, watch out for phoneixnap in 2012

WOW! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am really happy to hear you are happy! Cant wait to show you some of the other projects we are working on!
    Jordan Jacobs | VP, Products|SingleHop| JJ @SingleHop.com
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Bare-Metal Servers | Cloud Services

Been there for 2 months. They are good, but decided to move on coz they dont offer directadmin

Quote Originally Posted by fancypocket View Post
    Been there for 2 months. They are good, but decided to move on coz they dont offer directadmin
    Can't buy your own license .. ?

I really wish you had emailed feedback@phoenixnap.com so we could have seen if there was a way to have gotten a license setup.
    Jordan Jacobs | VP, Products|SingleHop| JJ @SingleHop.com
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Bare-Metal Servers | Cloud Services

gabb thanks for review so, you recommend SecuredServers for any one right ?

you have seen some down time for past 6months how about now days ? any comments

thank you
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by forumtalk View Post
    gabb thanks for review so, you recommend SecuredServers for any one right ?

you have seen some down time for past 6months how about now days ? any comments

thank you
    I can't speak for gabb, but I have been very impressed with their service all around too. Their network did have some hiccups a few months back due to such rapid growth, but they took action and upgraded the entire network from what they have stated. Since then everything has been solid from my viewpoint and have not see any issues as of late.

Their staff is a pleasure to work as well. I have been back and forth with them all this week purchasing new servers and get upgrades scheduled. Everything from their sales staff (Rebecca and Sarah here too), all the way up to their management(especially TJ), have been outstanding.

I am not a very easy person to please and can be very nit picky, but they have surpassed all my expectations and I find it hard to find a single thing to complain about. Also I am not one to put too many eggs in a basket with a single company, but they are quickly setting the bar very high that it is hard to consider other companies at this point.

So forumtalk I think you would not regret giving them a shot if you are considering them.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

thanks Kevin I will give them try
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by forumtalk View Post
    thanks Kevin I will give them try
    Your welcome, I hope you have just as great of an experience.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

Thanks for the truly kind feedback, Kevin. We're glad to hear your thoughts on your experience with us. Thanks again!
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai