Question Comforthost.net - good value or waste of time?

I've seen a recent bad review of Comforthost and was wondering if anyone currently has a dedicated server there and if they have had problems with the control panel or service? The most recent review for their e3-1230 package (which I am looking at) was riddled with problems but from a first time poster and I'm just wondering if it is really indicative of their service or if I should give them a try. Thanks for any insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkinshoe View Post
    I've seen a recent bad review of Comforthost and was wondering if anyone currently has a dedicated server there and if they have had problems with the control panel or service? The most recent review for their e3-1230 package (which I am looking at) was riddled with problems but from a first time poster and I'm just wondering if it is really indicative of their service or if I should give them a try. Thanks for any insight.
    Depends if you want to take the risk or not, If you dont mind parting with some cash just to see how things pan out then go for it however if you value the cash simply go else where...

Have you contacted Comforthost.net to get their side of the story? They may very well have a logical explanation for this particular situation and can probably give you additional feedback to help you make a more informed decision. This would also give you some experience in dealing with them to help you form your own opinion of their service level.
    Drew Adams- Hivelocity- Sales Manager
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Exclusive Flat Rate cPanel Provider