Once again finding myself looking to take on some work for the community. I will do my best to provide competitive quotes and work within budgets for contracts/projects (provided they're reasonable).

Some background on my qualifications is below (as far as some of what I've worked on to date thus far, keep in mind this isn't comprehensive considering I have around 8+ years of unix based systems experience and 5+ of Windows Server systems).

Systems, Platforms and Control Panel Experience:

Operating Systems/Platforms
FreeBSD 4.x - Current
CentOS 5.x
Redhat 9
Fedora Core 1+
Fedora 8+
Ubuntu 7.x
Windows Server 2008(r2) standard/enterprise
Windows Server 2003 Standard
Windows Advanced Server 2000
Windows NT 4.0 Server
Vmware 4.0.x/4.1.x
Citrix Xenserver 5.x

Web Control Panels:
DirectAdmin
Cpanel
Plesk
Webmin
(I am able to work on just about any panel, if you have a control panel issue feel free to contact me).

Billing/Helpdesk Software:
ClientExec
Modernbill
Kayako
OSTicket
ExoPHPDesk

Miscellaneous Systems:
Nagios
Opsview
Spiceworks
Cacti

UTM Gateways:
Untangle
Smoothwall
ClearOS
Endian

VOIP Systems:
Asterisk (with astbill frontend)
Trixbox
Elastix
FOP2
Patton (SmartNode voip gateways)
Grandstream (voip gateways)

------------

The above list of experience is just a basic summary. I've worked on just about every daemon on nix as far as configuration and repairs go. A short list would include:

Apache 1.3.x
Apache 2.0.x
Apache 2.2.x
Bind 8.x
Bind 9.x
Mysql (any version)
Exim
Qmail
dovecot
postfix
Vpopmail
Spamassassin
Clamav

------------

If you are in need of assistance please feel free to contact me anytime via email. I am usually available a few nights per week to do server work.
Thank you for your time, I wish you well with any server repairs regardless if you opt to contract me or otherwise.
I am currently employed and NOT seeking a FT/PT position.

The best method to reach me is via Email to jschurawlow(at)NOSPAM-gmail.com or if an urgent need by phone 1.610(no.spam)973.7140.