Domain Transfers

I have a quick question here....

I have 2 domains registered through one of the domain resellers of Direct INI....

I had hosting services with them too... Now I have cancelled my hosting services with them....

But they are not entertaining any request for a domain transfer from them to Godaddy... They are no even replying to my support tickets....My domains are active and live till June 2012... Please advise....

Does their interface doesn't have unlock system and EPP code generation? If not then contact the actual registrar (not the resellers) and they might be able to help you out.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Thanks for the reply... let me try it out....

Quote Originally Posted by junodavid View Post
    I have 2 domains registered through one of the domain resellers of Direct INI....
    It's up to the registrar to police and control their resellers - if you're not getting the support you expect, try going further up the chain ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Thats what I am thinking of now... They are not providing the EPP codes... I was planning to have these domains transferred to Godaddy asap...but no luck...Anyway I will try contacting direct Internet services now...

Dude... did it work out... OR you can register a complaint with ICAAN or the domain registrar... Pls contact them directly...