Question Shared Hosting Selection : CrocWeb or Eleven2 or Any other Suggestion Needed

Dear Friends,

First many thanks to all the members and moderators of WHT for all the great work and time.I should say I was pleasantly surprised when I coincidentally came across this site.

I'm a Newbie. I really do not have much background about hosting except for buying shared hosting from Siteground few years back.

Now I have a new business venture and would like to host my business website. I'm looking for a shared hosting (preferably) .
    Like many, I started with the WebHosting Reviews websites and was looking only the Top three recos.
    Now I know the truth about these websites!

My requirements:
    1.Need to host 4 websites in the same account.
    (All websites are basic business information sites with contact us, Photo gallery, and location maps etc.)No videos.
    2. Need to use Google Aps for Emails instead of the regular CPanel email. My Main requirement and is my extensive usage.
    3.Security, faster servers and Good customer support.
    5.Regular backups.

After coming to WHT, I got a fair bit of idea about web hosting and what to expect and what not. After my initial bit of research ( both in Google and WHT), I have narrowed down to
    1.CrocWeb
    2.Eleven2

I considered Hostgator,StableHost, SppedySparrow and HawkHost. But I FELT Crocweb and Eleven2 offers more features for the same price I pay (5-6 USD/month). This is strictly from a beginner's perspective. Any expert insights are absolutely welcome.

Is LightSpeed, Cloud and R1Soft a good option for faster servers and backups? Should I look for something else?
    Does Cirtex have all these features?

I wanted to Signin for atleast 1 or 2 years, as I will not be able to spend time on Hosting or transfer now and then.

I might be naive. Please excuse. Kindly let me know your expert opinions before I proceed.What should I choose?
    I'm ready to do even more research. Please help.

One thing I can say is that I'm saved from far worse hosting after visiting WHT. I'm just here to select ONE of the BEST hosting sites. Sorry for not being terse.

Thanks again to all of you.
    P

Crocweb just lost my data, and we're having a lot of trouble to restore it )) But, I've used this hosting for about a half year, sometimes sites in down. Servers fast. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, but this strike is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by prado View Post
    My requirements:
    1.Need to host 4 websites in the same account.
    (All websites are basic business information sites with contact us, Photo gallery, and location maps etc.)No videos.
    2. Need to use Google Aps for Emails instead of the regular CPanel email. My Main requirement and is my extensive usage.
    3.Security, faster servers and Good customer support.
    5.Regular backups.
    You're requirements can easily be fulfilled by nearly every provider out there.

I considered Hostgator,StableHost, SppedySparrow and HawkHost. But I FELT Crocweb and Eleven2 offers more features for the same price I pay (5-6 USD/month). This is strictly from a beginner's perspective. Any expert insights are absolutely welcome.
    They way I see it is they are more or less the same, unless the disk space and bandwidth is what you used to define "features". Chances are you wouldn't use that much disk space/bandwidth for your website at all. Most websites can easily be hosted with 500MB or less disk space.

For your information, it is blatantly obvious that Eleven2 is overselling heavily. While it may not define their level of service, you should not expect yourself to be using that much resources.

Is LightSpeed, Cloud and R1Soft a good option for faster servers and backups? Should I look for something else?
    Does Cirtex have all these features?
    Yes and no. Statistically, LiteSpeed is indeed faster but chances are the host will take advantage of it and put more clients onto the same server. You wouldn't really see much differences unless your current host suck. R1Soft is just a popular backup software which performs multiple backups and allows you to restore backup-ed files on your own easily.

I might be naive. Please excuse. Kindly let me know your expert opinions before I proceed.What should I choose?
    I'm ready to do even more research. Please help.
    Check out the advertising forum and simply pick one that catches your eye. Most hosting companies offer moneyback guarantees so you don't really have anything to lose. Just try them out and see which one works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDevv View Post
    Crocweb just lost my data, and we're having a lot of trouble to restore it )) But, I've used this hosting for about a half year, sometimes sites in down. Servers fast. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, but this strike is painful.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1129375
    CrocWeb Cloud - High Availability Cloud Website Hosting
    > NVMe Storage, LSCache, Redis, Global CDN, Unlimited SSL
    > Triple Data Replication, Automated Server Failover
    > Bad Bots, Malware, DDoS Protection