Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Worlds Strongest Man

Last edited by JacobK; 02-22-2012 at 07:17 AM.
    Jacob Khanis - Chief Marketing Officer
    ServerMeadows.com - The Next Generation of Managed IT Services
    Follow us on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/ServerMeadows
    Helping WHT Say April Fools Since 2010

this is awesome, i thought my 1 arm 70lb push press was good... can't imagine how much this guy eats each day.

That guy is a machine, amazing!

Zydrunas Savickas is a strong man, Ive watched him closely over the last through years win various competitions, etc

This is better though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AuIURhCoAA
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-22-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

American-born Brian Shaw is also very good. There are many good Strongmen out there.

The guy is really awesome. I think he wont need jack stand whenever his tires become flat.

Btw I think the background music is from the pirates of the Caribbean right?

I just he was going to ... (tyres)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchiesame View Post
    The guy is really awesome. I think he wont need jack stand whenever his tires become flat.

Btw I think the background music is from the pirates of the Caribbean right?
    Yeah I think so, I'm not sure!

Incredible strength that's for sure. Now let's see how much "endurance" he has to do things over and over lol.
    Nothing here right now.

I very nearly got into Strongman, as a sport, but I went to a few events, and all the competitors were, well, all fat. Seemed the fatter they were, the stronger they were. Sure they were strong as oxes, but they were carrying a LOT of fat on them too, which isn't healthy or long term sustainable.

These guys are eating around 7,000 calories a day, during the peak of their training, and they need that to build the level of muscle they need, but it also results in a lot of fat, which looked horrible, especially when they took their shirts off and they had man boobs flying all over the place.

I did like the under 100kg weigh in Strongman events, as you had to be still strong, but also not carrying much body fat, as you needed the most muscle possible, and still get under the 100kg weigh in. The guys I saw compete in the under 100kg category, were ripped and super healthy.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I always liked Mark Henry:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_He...lifting_career

Not the #1 strongest, but up there.

And he's got a lot of fat hanging on him.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    I always liked Mark Henry:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_He...lifting_career

Not the #1 strongest, but up there.

And he's got a lot of fat hanging on him.
    Good 'Ol Mark Henry!

Thats incredible strength. I think men of these types are using some special diets. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by benjohnsonfs View Post
    Thats incredible strength. I think men of these types are using some special diets. Correct?
    There are two locals where I live that are into the extreme heavy lifting but not as much as this. Ones diet is just chicken and potatos all day every day 4000 calories and eating 6 or so times a day. The other drinks a whey protein drink pre-workout and after workout with some other additives. Chicken and pasta for dinner and lunch along with salad and lowfat yogurt. Night time is high fiber cereal and fruit juice.

I have been working out more and just eat what I normally do which is junk pretty much but replacing soda with water and chips with salad. I tried a workout specific diet and got sick of it so fast and didn't see the point in it unless you were specifically going to make a career out of it, which obviously these people do.

Holy heavens.. This dude has got the power of grizzly bear. Thanks for sharing!
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    . . . I have been working out more and just eat what I normally do which is junk pretty much but replacing soda with water and chips with salad.
    Just doing those things, your body will thank you.

I've recently dropped 20kgs of fat. It took me 3mths of careful eating (with the help of a dietician), and 2 to 3 cardio sessions per day (swimming, walking and biking), with a heart rate monitor to keep the workouts in certain zones (for the walking and swimming), for maximum burning of fat for energy.

When you get the eating right, drink heaps of water, and do the right kind of cardio at the right heart rate, the excess fat comes off pretty quick. I went from 26% body fat down to 10.5% body fat, dropping 20kgs of fat and adding 1.4kgs of lean muscle, and the blood pressure dropped from the high 140s down to the low 120s, which was the main thing.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

adamprice

I love this post.Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post
    Just doing those things, your body will thank you.

I've recently dropped 20kgs of fat. It took me 3mths of careful eating (with the help of a dietician), and 2 to 3 cardio sessions per day (swimming, walking and biking), with a heart rate monitor to keep the workouts in certain zones (for the walking and swimming), for maximum burning of fat for energy.

When you get the eating right, drink heaps of water, and do the right kind of cardio at the right heart rate, the excess fat comes off pretty quick. I went from 26% body fat down to 10.5% body fat, dropping 20kgs of fat and adding 1.4kgs of lean muscle, and the blood pressure dropped from the high 140s down to the low 120s, which was the main thing.
    I'm at 118kgs right now which is pretty big. Been getting in better shape in terms of stamina and energy levels in general though. I have always been one to be able to out pace others my size easily but I doubt that will last more than a few years before it finally gets to me physically. Family has a history of heart attacks so it's time to get my butt in gear.

Congratulations on the weight loss. This thread is making me get a health check.

Me too bro. But I'm 108 Kg presently. Further I'm 6'1 Feet height. Just started my diet programme. Hope will see the results. Btw if possible please anyone tell me some diet tips

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    I'm at 118kgs right now which is pretty big. Been getting in better shape in terms of stamina and energy levels in general though. I have always been one to be able to out pace others my size easily but I doubt that will last more than a few years before it finally gets to me physically. Family has a history of heart attacks so it's time to get my butt in gear.

Congratulations on the weight loss. This thread is making me get a health check.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchiesame View Post
    Me too bro. But I'm 108 Kg presently. Further I'm 6'1 Feet height. Just started my diet programme. Hope will see the results. Btw if possible please anyone tell me some diet tips
    The only thing I have really done so far for dieting is the salad and water, even if I'm not thirsty I have 4-5 bottles a day vs the 1 bottle a day. Then I found a light salad dressing that I liked along with some iceberg lettuce and ate a plate of that before dinner. Most of the calories taken in from it are mainly the dressing and if you using something light or strong, you don't need much. I get maybe an extra 30 calories on my plate from dressing if it's heavy and I eat half as much for dinner as I used to.

Going to be making my own hardtack again too http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Hardtack people seem to hate the stuff but I have a taste for it no matter how simple it is to make (I usually just do 2 cups flour to 1 or less cups of water and just bake it ) Feels heavy in my stomach and while it's not exactly healthy it still beats me buying a bag of chips and eating the whole thing. Of course I make sure I'm eating right but I am slowly substituting crappy foods with low calorie stuff. Along with cut up apples with a 1 tsp of cinnamon and a shallow filling of water and microwave it till it turns to mush. I eat anything I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by benjohnsonfs View Post
    High amounts of proteins, low fat and just enough carbos to run such a machine... And at least 400mgs of testosterone and/or other steroids etc.
    My brother was in professional BB and powerlifting and I am working on it right now too. Anybody who did it knows that human body is not designed to be so strong. Unfortunately it's absolutely impossible to get to such level without using illegal supplements. So the key of the diet is... AS injections or pills(rarely because they mostly damage the liver a lot)

Congrats to those who successfully works on losing weight. Bodybuilders have pretty good techniques to do it fast. They have to get lean before the competitions because while they develop the mass, they gain lots of fat. Work-out big muscle groups and run for 20-40 minutes 3-4 days a week and everything unneeded will disappear within few months while lean muscles will still be there
    Last edited by ICC-USA; 02-23-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YuriyK View Post
    Unfortunately it's absolutely impossible to get to such level without using illegal supplements. So the key of the diet is... AS injections or pills(rarely because they mostly damage the liver a lot)
    Depends what you want to do size and strengh are 2 different things...

The excerises most of these people show off with is using the big muscle groups try getting them curling a dumbell with some serious weight...

Theirs a lad in my local gym who can dead lift alot however him attempting to dumbell curl 12kg for 12 reps 3 sets basicly ends his training session with me 12kg is nothing...
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-23-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

Interesting watch, could you imagine even being half the strength of him

Have read somewhere..."If you were build like a bull then you will not need to take steroids. Though I think even the bulls have to take them because being the strongest man isn't easy thing. They are using massive weighs all day. Also your height will matter." Of course, he ate thousands of calories daily to be there, like we eat linux commands

Lol right. He cannot match us when coming inside our World. We rock here.

Quote Originally Posted by dareORdie View Post
    Have read somewhere..."If you were build like a bull then you will not need to take steroids. Though I think even the bulls have to take them because being the strongest man isn't easy thing. They are using massive weighs all day. Also your height will matter." Of course, he ate thousands of calories daily to be there, like we eat linux commands

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast