Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

website ranking lost

hello friends i want to know from you guys last month I submitted my site on directories after that my site got sandboxed then now my site lost ranking from my major keywords

so how could i get back my ranking
    please help me
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sam1216 View Post
    so how could i get back my ranking
    please help me
    Keep building backlinks.
    Are you sure the site is in sandbox ? Maybe it's just a google dance ...
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by omax View Post
    Keep building backlinks.
    We noticed this morning some of our sites have dropped in PR so maybe Google is doing the dance again. We'll just leave them alone for a while and see if Goggle gets tired of dancing and things return to normal again.
      0 Not allowed!

maybe you have loos your backlink or dont obey copyright rules
    did you change your website theme ?
      0 Not allowed!

You may be knowing that Google always modifies its search algorithm to provide best results for the users who are using Google. And if you do not follow the guidelines of Google, your website may be penalized be Google, which seems to be the situation here.

But don't worry, if haven't done anything wrong Google will again index your website and you will get back the keyword ranking. It is a continuous process.
      0 Not allowed!

Keep building backlinks.
    yes i checked form the tool last month
    now a days my site is not in sandbox but lost rankings form major keywords or longtail keywords

what to do to get my ranking back
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    We noticed this morning some of our sites have dropped in PR so maybe Google is doing the dance again. We'll just leave them alone for a while and see if Goggle gets tired of dancing and things return to normal again.
    my website Pr is not changed on the other hand Google give my some inner pages a PR
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Allbert View Post
    maybe you have loos your backlink or dont obey copyright rules
    did you change your website theme ?

i do manual backlinks on forum or i do often visit them my site is on Photoshop tutorials and i make my own tutorials so there is no copy right issues

i did not change my site theme
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post
    You may be knowing that Google always modifies its search algorithm to provide best results for the users who are using Google. And if you do not follow the guidelines of Google, your website may be penalized be Google, which seems to be the situation here.

But don't worry, if haven't done anything wrong Google will again index your website and you will get back the keyword ranking. It is a continuous process.
    as such i haven't done any thing wrong excepts directory submission which i did that's why my site sandboxed by google and now it lost rankings
      0 Not allowed!

If you website is new, the problem may be that you acquired too many backlinks too fast. That will sink your rankings. With a new web site you should only get a few good backlinks per day, and only a dozen or so per week. Once your web site has aged beyond 6 months, you can double your backlinks.

On a side note, I wouldn't bother submitting to search engines and/or directories. Let them find you on their own, much more natural.
      0 Not allowed!

Have you checked properly,was your website in sandbox?I think you lost some quality backlinks and that's why you are losing keywords ranking.So just keep focus on quality link building and build quality backlinks.You can also update your website content.
    Thanks
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

ok, if you found your SERP is drop down, it means you should use other seo methods to get the high ranking again.coz sometimes, google will estimate the whole seo work process.you should do forum posting and blog comenting too except directories submission.
      0 Not allowed!

Did you do any cross checks with other search engines to see if you dropped spots also? Even though they use different search algorithms it might provide you an idea if competition is knocking on the door.

You can always use Alexa to compare your sites with your competitors also...
      0 Not allowed!

I thing the issue is not from dir BLs, if the site is new or not much popular the fluctuation will happen and need more SEO work , work more on on page, update content frequently and ...forget sandbox....
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by richjr View Post
    If you website is new, the problem may be that you acquired too many backlinks too fast. That will sink your rankings. With a new web site you should only get a few good backlinks per day, and only a dozen or so per week. Once your web site has aged beyond 6 months, you can double your backlinks.

On a side note, I wouldn't bother submitting to search engines and/or directories. Let them find you on their own, much more natural.
    my webiste is around 11 month old last month i acquired too many links that why i think google sandboxed me then my rankings lost
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by amitmax View Post
    Have you checked properly,was your website in sandbox?I think you lost some quality backlinks and that's why you are losing keywords ranking.So just keep focus on quality link building and build quality backlinks.You can also update your website content.
    Thanks
    yes i last month i checked it from Google sandbox tool it showed me that my website is in sandbox

most of my website links came form forums which i regularly visit them
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by johnharry View Post
    SEO is a continuous process so you need to built quality back link in regular.
    yes mate i know seo is continuous process that's why i made links daily
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by supershoesclub View Post
    ok, if you found your SERP is drop down, it means you should use other seo methods to get the high ranking again.coz sometimes, google will estimate the whole seo work process.you should do forum posting and blog comenting too except directories submission.
    before directory submission i usually use forum posting and little on blog commenting then i suddenly start submitting on directories now i just focus on other seo methods to get back in serps
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CerealNut View Post
    Did you do any cross checks with other search engines to see if you dropped spots also? Even though they use different search algorithms it might provide you an idea if competition is knocking on the door.

You can always use Alexa to compare your sites with your competitors also...
    i checked my ranking in yahoo and bing it was same but you know Google is Google major traffic comes from big G due to that my alexa ranks also dropped to 295k to 600k
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shakir View Post
    I thing the issue is not from dir BLs, if the site is new or not much popular the fluctuation will happen and need more SEO work , work more on on page, update content frequently and ...forget sandbox....
    yes mate my site is new and not much popular so i need to focus on updating
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by freehostgator View Post
    Google dance always happen to everyone.
    i suggest to wait a little bit.
    ok mate i will wait and keeps on building backlinks
      0 Not allowed!

Look mate I looked at your site, and looked at your backlinks. Honestly you have too many backlinks for just pr3. Either concentrate on quality backlinks or backlink to the best of your backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sam1216 View Post
    yes i last month i checked it from Google sandbox tool it showed me that my website is in sandbox
    What is this tool, and what does it actually check for? There is no evidence that the sandbox even exists, so how does this check whether you are in it?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    What is this tool, and what does it actually check for?
    You search google for domain.com ... as far as I know.
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

You search google for domain.com ... as far as I know.
    That isn't a tool, that's just a Google search. If you search for a domain and can't find it then it isn't indexed. Google doesn't have a "Sandbox Tool".
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast