Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eectrowriter View Post
    You should understand this question is a part of a research WickedFactor?
    If you know anything so share it.
    No. Had you done any research, you would have multiple questions and they would be more specific, like:

What billing system should I use?
    How do I handle customer support?
    Should I start with a reseller account, VPS, or straight to dedicated?

And those are just the basics. How about marketing? Targeting a niche?

All you asked was:

Quote Originally Posted by Eectrowriter View Post
    I want to start a web hosting business.What I have need ?
    That is not research. What's next? Do you expect people to write your business plan and do everything for you? Research is not jumping straight to asking questions and expecting answers. You have to search and read up on the subject first.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    No.

What's next? Do you expect people to write your business plan and do everything for you? Research is not jumping straight to asking questions and expecting answers. You have to search and read up on the subject first.
    I don't want that people will do everything for me in free.
    But they will make suggestion,what I have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    No. Had you done any research, you would have multiple questions and they would be more specific, like:

What billing system should I use?
    How do I handle customer support?
    Should I start with a reseller account, VPS, or straight to dedicated?

And those are just the basics. How about marketing? Targeting a niche?

All you asked was:

That is not research. What's next? Do you expect people to write your business plan and do everything for you? Research is not jumping straight to asking questions and expecting answers. You have to search and read up on the subject first.
    Agree %100. Please listen to what is being stretched to you here before you jump in. You'll be sorry if you don't.
    You're a host. I can help. 870.480.3578

<?php if ( $you are ready to succeed ) : ?>

Perhaps you should Google, "starting a web hosting company" and you'll find plenty of the information you need.
    You're a host. I can help. 870.480.3578

<?php if ( $you are ready to succeed ) : ?>

pick up any stable reseller webhosting provider,proper billing system ,support and promotions..

and then finally,last but not the least ==> Lots of patience and hardwork !!
    Fastest . Reliable . Affordable Web Hosting by MNCHOST.COM

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.True SSDs 4.US Support 5.Daily Backups
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers | Premium Bandwidth | New SSD-INDIA Servers

I see many starting with a low low price like $7 per year....
    Don't play this game it's not worth.
    Plan your ROI and have a goal. If you want to make min. $500/month and price $5.00 you'll need to get 100 customers but if you start with $7 per year.... You see what I mean? So set your price according to your goals. Otherwise don't do hosting business. Also, if people tells you its a rich quick business, they aren't honest. It's a very competitive market and like I said the only way some newbies tried to get new customers is to offer bottom price, even that low they just get a very few clients. If they get lot then they won't survive longer than a year having less than $1.00 per month per customer.
    There are plenty of other businesses on the internet that provides better revenues than web hosting.
    Good luck, wish you all the best, read WHT for infos...

Quote Originally Posted by Tripler View Post
    This is why there are sooooo many "hosting" companies with a poorly done site and a bad implementation of WHMCS who last for 3 months and disappear with clients data and domains.

It is also why people have no trust in even a stable provider.
    I agree. I have had resellers that did the 3 month thing and just vanished. I ended up with their clients . Most were grateful that they did not lose their data, etc...

Found one reseller was even selling domains (but manually registering them under his name), when the domain needed to be re-registered some people were out of luck. Since I offer a domain reseller option to my clients I was able to save most of the domains.

If you want to start a hosting business be aware of what it entails. I've seen allot of resellers get visions of grandeur, when they find out it is not an instantaneous money maker they quit.

Hosting business is no joke at all.. Plan ahead.. Support is the hardest thing to acheive.. You should also alot a budget. Research first before you jump in..
    Remember you are trying to create a service that supports businesses.

When starting a web hosting business it is very important to be patient customers will not just come in it may take a few months before you start getting some customers.

Remember that this can be an international business. I have clients from all over the world. Just remember some words do not translate into other languages very well. Sometimes you have to figure out what the client is talking about when they request support.

2 Year supply of Roman Noodles (cause that's about how long its going to take to make any money), Lots of money (servers, software, employee's are not cheap), and no life what so ever (plan on long sleepless nights, sleeping under your desk, and etc.).

Then you should have a good start.
    2Vibrant Hosting Solutions - Quality Hosting, and Top Notch Support

No one is going to feed you the answers.

Make sure you do proper research, are well funded and have a good business plan.

Also use the search button up top for more info.

First of all you need to gather detailed information about this business before you start. Then go for small scale at first and steadily move up.

You need to buy a reseller account, you need to set up your website. Get a free billing software of just use whmcs but that will cost you, but I recommend it. Make packages and start selling. I recommend you do a bit of research on Google first on how to start a web hosting business and make a business plan.

15. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12