reliablehostingservices.net unprofessional management

Hello , Here is a review which i would like to post .

The services offered by them are good but there servers are not secure . Once i moved to reliablehostingservices.net the host started complaining that the site has a bad script bla bla bla . Then after hiring experts to check for bad script which is waste of money because there aint any bad script .
    Then again after a few days u get another bad script complaint with notice that your account has been terminated .

No warning , No mail , No files before termination .

Even though if the server are not secured a good management will provide the files at least . But reliablehostingservices.net are so unprofessional that they simply terminate the account and when we mail they simply ignore and also delete the client panel account .

Services are ok but security is ridiculous .

We don't know who did the security audit for your script, but that doesn't mean that you aren't getting hacked though it. Hosting control panels are generally secure and if they would have security issues, then not only you would get hacked, but also all other users using the same control panel.

2 cents, think about the logic behind it.
    Managed1.com - Affordable budget Fully Managed Hosting Services for individuals and business clients. Website Hosting. Domain Name management. High Availability Cloud servers - 99.9% Uptime, Self-Healing Failover, Load Balancing and Mirrored Backups.
    Whisperdale.net - Internet Service Provider since 2007!

I had my account terminated with them because someone uploaded a phishing site to my account. I contacted them (Jeff) and he was very professional.

I explained to him that it wasn't me who uploaded the site. And even though I wasn't expecting him to. He reactivated my account.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I'm still happy with them.

Your site could have been hacked into and some bad scripts hosted without your knowledge.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com