Thread: Looking for VPS

Looking for VPS

I am looking for a decent VPS with good support and fast connection with as little as possible down time. I have looked at HostV and JaguarPC and am thinking about using one of them. Would like to shop around alittle first. I am looking for as much storage space as possible 50-300gb anything is fine but the more the better I would like the transfer to be 1000GB or more and the ram to be 500mbs or better unmanaged server. I host websites for clients and manage there website so downtime could lose me customers .. At the moment I would like to pay no more than $10-$20 a month alittle higher isn't a big deal. Also if anyone has any info about the above companys Jaguar and HostV would like some feedback about them.

Thanks for all your suggestions!!

There are many companies offering vps in your range , you can try them .Smaller companies will give you more support compare to bigger companies.

Hello,

Do you have a location in mind?

Regards,
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 1.6Tbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN DATACENTER NETHERLANDS
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV