hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Seeking PHP Developer For Time Sensitive Job

Forum Jump

Seeking PHP Developer For Time Sensitive Job

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Seeking PHP Developer For Time Sensitive Job

Hey everyone! I hope all is well, its been quite a while since I've posted to WHT. Anyways I'm completely done with Stealth Servers and moved on to being a personal trainer. I'm currently working on my website and need a really quick job done, so let me know ASAP if someone is up for it. This is the only urgent thing I need done, but may have some additional work needed later.

All I need is a session tracking system.

It would need a very simple Profile System where I could add clients and add sessions to them.

Then it would need a page where they could login using their phone number, email, or last name, and "Record Session" which would just be a button they would click and minus one session from however many sessions were added to them. Should be a very quick code and I can explain over the phone if needed.

Let me know if you can do it!

This is to track how many training sessions my client have left. It will be added to my wordpress site.

Thanks!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Looking for a freelancer

Old 02-23-2012, 04:01 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthservers View Post
Hey everyone! I hope all is well, its been quite a while since I've posted to WHT. Anyways I'm completely done with Stealth Servers and moved on to being a personal trainer. I'm currently working on my website and need a really quick job done, so let me know ASAP if someone is up for it. This is the only urgent thing I need done, but may have some additional work needed later.

All I need is a session tracking system.

It would need a very simple Profile System where I could add clients and add sessions to them.

Then it would need a page where they could login using their phone number, email, or last name, and "Record Session" which would just be a button they would click and minus one session from however many sessions were added to them. Should be a very quick code and I can explain over the phone if needed.

Let me know if you can do it!

This is to track how many training sessions my client have left. It will be added to my wordpress site.

Thanks!
I've created customer management systems for other companies in the past with the technologies you are requesting. This will not be much different. I can get this done for you, check out my resume at coreymanshack dot me

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Temporarily Suspended

We can do it.Pls ping me in my Skype so that we can discuss further.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythili View Post
We can do it.Pls ping me in my Skype so that we can discuss further.
He just said 'looking for a freelancer' and you tell him 'we can do it', do you even read?