Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question India Hosting Providers?

Hello, isthere any india hosting providers other than Hostgator? It looks like most are in the US.

Why only indian host?
    You can find very decent providers on WHT

Hello Ahtsham, just wondering as I am from india. I already have a US Hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by keeki85 View Post
    Hello, isthere any india hosting providers other than Hostgator? It looks like most are in the US.
    Hello,
    There are quite a few hosts in India however as the US is less expensive, a lott of Indian Hosts actually use equipment located in the US. You may want to contact a few of them and ask for a test IP address.

Are you looking for Indian companies or Indian companies with servers in India?

You can have a look at hostdime.in, squarebrothers.com, t-rex.net.in, webwerks.in and ctrls.in.

There are many more, you will get better answers if you can tell what exactly are you looking for.

I've studied the subject a bit. Here's a list of providers with India data centers.

(i) Hostdime.in
    (ii) ctrls.com
    (iii) go4hosting.com
    (iv) netmagicsolutions.com (only for big-ticket sites)
    (v) webwerks.in
    (vi) impulseweb.net

ctrls.com has only VPS & Dedicated. They host other providers like hostgator.in, Deepa hosting, speedhost.in etc.

odishahosting.in is another choice.

Apart from hostgator.in & go4hosting.com, all the other Indian hosts are highly priced. These two are quite reasonable. Of them, hostgator.in appears to be the best value for money.

I think you are looking for India based server webhosting,
    you can go with hostdime,ctrl,impulseweb.net and manymore...yet hostdime is good and cheap(just talk to there sales dept for discount coupon if any)

Quote Originally Posted by Mnchost View Post
    I think you are looking for India based server webhosting,
    you can go with hostdime,ctrl,impulseweb.net and manymore...yet hostdime is good and cheap(just talk to there sales dept for discount coupon if any)
    And HostDome does have a physical location in India - http://www.hostdime.in/facilities/da...er/indiadc.php

Quote Originally Posted by investorz View Post
    I've studied the subject a bit. Here's a list of providers with India data centers.

(i) Hostdime.in
    (ii) ctrls.com
    (iii) go4hosting.com
    (iv) netmagicsolutions.com (only for big-ticket sites)
    (v) webwerks.in
    (vi) impulseweb.net

ctrls.com has only VPS & Dedicated. They host other providers like hostgator.in, Deepa hosting, speedhost.in etc.

odishahosting.in is another choice.

Apart from hostgator.in & go4hosting.com, all the other Indian hosts are highly priced. These two are quite reasonable. Of them, hostgator.in appears to be the best value for money.
    owh thanks for big suggestion! I will take a further view later. Seems the pricing in US Hosting is very much less than India..

rapidleechhost.com - This is one but I am not sure whether their servers are hosted in India, but staff are from India. Thats for sure.

Hostgator.in has servers located in India.

Well hostgator.in is using ctrls.com's data centres and so are a number of other hosts like speedhost.in, deepahosting and others. However, hostgator.in has an air of professionalism and reliability around it. Also it offers 24 hour support and live chat. Also its prices are very competitive.

Why do you want hosting specific in India ?

Are you looking for a dedicated server, VPS or shared web hosting?

You will get 2 dozen of top class web hosts in India, I mean pure Indian companies. Most of them have servers located in India and US.

Why do you want hosting specific in India ?

You can try hostindia247.com they provide service to india and the price is very affordable

Quote Originally Posted by anthony3497 View Post
    You can try hostindia247.com they provide service to india and the price is very affordable
    Hello,
    The OP wants hosting on servers located in India. On the bottom of hostindia247.com, it states that they are using US based servers

Datacenter US(Florida)

Hostindia247 is committed to providing a standard of service and reliability unparalleled in the hosting industry. The HostIndia247 data center uses redundant Cisco and Foundry components to eliminate any single point of network layer failure. Our network is multi-homed through redundant Tier 1 carriers which results in you, the customer, always being able to count on fast and reliable connectivity to our network. Additionally, we have multiple fiber entry points into our data center to ensure our network is never cut off from the world wide web. Each of our shared servers utilize RAID for maximum data availability. Each of our dedicated server offerings can be outfitted with RAID and/or multiple power supplies upon request.

* Looking For VPS Solutions Too In India

Hello, I am newbie and I am running my website on shared hosting from past couple of days I am getting good traffic on my website so looking for cheap VPS providers in India, Please help me out to search and select the best provider in India....

Try microhosting.in. They are operating through ctrls.in's Mumbai Data Centre. But, in the VPS segment, hostgator.in is the most competitive. It is almost on par with the USA hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by GsmGuru View Post
    Hello, I am newbie and I am running my website on shared hosting from past couple of days I am getting good traffic on my website so looking for cheap VPS providers in India, Please help me out to search and select the best provider in India....
    You want the server to be in India or just the provider should be from India?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    You want the server to be in India or just the provider should be from India?
    I think he's looking for providers who host accounts on Indian servers.

@OP, Try HostDime. Their support is awesome.

Off course my server location would be in Indian Data Center and the provider too !!

Few good indian providers as below.

enetcloud.in
    speedhost.in
    hostgator india
    host.co.in

so there are many good organizations.

Take a look at the top hosts list here:
    http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/IN

Net4India and Bigrock are two options, but I guess Hostgator India would be better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast