Cloud VPS split between UK and US

Hi,

Are there any cloud VPS providers that have split storage hosting between the US and UK so sites can be hosted in both regions without having lots of different servers?

Thanks
    CMC Design

I cant see there been any form of "Split" storage between the UK and US, i don't know how that would even work with latency alone never-mind other factors.

You could always set-up your own load balanced cluster with multiple VPS.
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

That's just not how cloud works.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

What are you trying to achieve? You could consider CloudFlare or a CDN to reduce the loading times for static content.

I have hosting in the UK, well I am thinking of moving back to VPS as I have a new customer who is based in the US and they are having an ecommerce site being built by myself - how will this reflect with the UK hosting?

I was wondering if i have cloud storage of some kind, whether its vps or another platform where I can have storage in the UK for my UK customers and then storage in the US?
    CMC Design

You can serve static content from multiple locations using a CDN - this will improve page loading times. The dynamic content really needs to be served from a single location.

The speed from a good UK provider to the USA shouldn't make a big difference, but you will need to consider how Google sees the site, and use Google Webmaster Tools if necessary.