mxlogic blacklist problem

I manage a business website (on a Servint VPS) that focuses on employee & new hire surveys. mxlogic, & I believe AT&T Uverse, are blocking the site. The mxlogic.com message when users try to visit the site: "Your system administrator is concerned that this link may lead to a site that causes your computer or our network to be vulnerable to hackers, spammers..."

The site & IP are on no blacklists. We send no spam or unsolicted email. My initial thoughts on possible flags are server setup issues or site content issues. The main page has little content - it's just a login page with text related to it's topic (sales, results, surveys..) that could be considered spam words. The site has zero Google PR & few sites linking in.

Users are logging in from their workplace, but we have no business connection with their workplace so asking to be whitelisted isn't an option.

Any thoughts on possible causes, solutions & next steps would be most appreciated.

I did find this but doubt it's plausibility: http://community.spiceworks.com/topi...-security-user
    For the record, we solved this problem in a different way: I signed up one of our email addresses for McAfee's spam filtering service. Now they consider us a "legitimate company" by default, lowering our base "spam" score.
    So I'm effectively paying a monthly extortion fee to McAfee to avoid having our business content marked as spam.

I suspect it might be blocked by mxlogic due to reverse DNS not matching DNS.
    sitename.com > 123.456.789.xxx
    123.456.789.xxx > vps.vpsname.com

As a matter of policy and good account management, we avoid discussing "admin" issues in public forums like WHT -- but we do have some suggestions and possible diagnoses for your situation. Please open a ticket with us ASAP to discuss. We look forward to helping you!