Looking for nice Reseller Plan provider

Hi,

We are going to start business of hosting. It is almost starting and newbie in hosting. We need one exclusive Linux master reseller plan with around 10GB to 20GB space (upgradeable) with private nameservers and routine features. We need fast and good support because as I stated we are totally new for this business. We can prefer monthly plan and once found good then we can attach for long term too. PM me with your details and prices.
    Last edited by giteshtrivedi; 02-16-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giteshtrivedi View Post
    Hi,

We are going to start business of hosting. It is almost starting and newbie in hosting. We need one exclusive Linux master reseller plan with around 10GB to 20GB space (upgradeable) with private nameservers and routine features. We need fast and good support because as I stated we are totally new for this business. We can prefer monthly plan and once found good then we can attach for long term too. PM me with your details and prices.
    Master Reseller Hosting is not reliable. Those offering Master Reseller Hosting usually shut shop after a year or so.

I suggest you stick to using a standard Reseller account as they are much more reliable... with the right provider of course.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Master Reseller Hosting is not reliable. Those offering Master Reseller Hosting usually shut shop after a year or so.
    Can you stop spreading FUD please as the same could be said about VPS hosting go take alook at the LEB dead pool...

If a provider oversells has poor hardware and doesnt know what their doing to run a business the provider will fail regardless its not the product its the business model behide the product that makes or breaks.

Like ive said and i,ll say again you cannot sell Master Reseller accounts from sub-par hardware you need decent hardware for it to work correctly the same gos for VPS hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by cd/home View Post
    Can you stop spreading FUD please as the same could be said about VPS hosting go take alook at the LEB dead pool...

If a provider oversells has poor hardware and doesnt know what their doing to run a business the provider will fail regardless its not the product its the business model behide the product that makes or breaks.

Like ive said and i,ll say again you cannot sell Master Reseller accounts from sub-par hardware you need decent hardware for it to work correctly the same gos for VPS hosting.
    It is not FUD. And don't go off topic about VPS. This is about Master Reseller. Even when using good hardware there a problems with Alpha/Master Reseller hosting due to there being too many levels e.g., datacenter >> main provider >> reseller >> master reseller >> sub-reseller

I am sure other members will be along shortly to confirm the same.

It is not FUD. And don't go off topic about VPS. This is about Master Reseller. Even when using good hardware there a problems with Alpha/Master Reseller hosting due to there being too many levels e.g., datacenter >> main provider >> reseller >> master reseller >> sub-reseller
    Its actually about recommending a master reseller provider.

But since you bring up certain other things, I do have a question. I come from a Windows hosting background and these days I don't do any more of the "commodity hosting" myself like I used to. Thus I don't have any hands-on experience with this type of Linux hosting.

What exactly is the problem with that type of reselling? Given an appropriate number of sites on a server, how does the method of selling those sites affect the performance of the server? What's going on here?

It's not FUD. There are so many levels involved that it's honestly nothing more than the hosting world's version of a pyramid scheme (ponzi scheme). The hosts that offer this almost always fail. Not just a few of them fail -- most of the fail. And not just a slim majority, like 51%, but more along the lines of at least 90% or worse.

If you think otherwise, you haven't been paying attention.

Some of us pay attention.

If you want to sell reseller hosting, get a dedicated server, carve the sucker up, and make some plans. Be a real host.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    If you want to sell reseller hosting, get a dedicated server, carve the sucker up, and make some plans. Be a real host.
    +1 on this.

IMO the Only Master Reseller is one that controls the Server and does not let Resellers resell.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

I am sure other members will be along shortly to confirm the same.
    Their is only one extra level in master reseller hosting compared to reseller hosting...

Ive seen reseller hosts drop off the map quicker than some master reseller hosts and vice versa.

Heres one for you:

Datacenter > Datacenter Reseller > VPS Provider > Reseller Account > Sub Account

The chain can be just as long using a reseller host vs a master reseller host...

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    If you think otherwise, you haven't been paying attention.

Some of us pay attention.
    One of my brands has been providing master reseller plans for well over a year now and we havent had any of the problems as sugguested we use quality hardware with ample RAM along with RAID-10 and use 1h hive to help keep the server stable should an client start acting up or running an incorrect coded script we also couple this with Litespeed + Cache for extra performance gains we also dont sell um cheap and stack um high, But rather we sell at a price we can keep things stable and enough resources going around on the server for everyone to use.

If you actually do a background check on these providers who have offered master reseller hosting you'll notice their is a trend most of them have tried to do so using a cheap oversold VPS and have thus failed in the process.

To simply say "master reseller" is bad or a ponzi scheme is out of this world the same could be said about VPS hosting and the hosts which make LEB dead pool.

Providers such as EZPZ hosting are selling master reseller hosting sucessfully along with afew others.
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-16-2012 at 06:59 PM.

I've been reading up on the mechanics of setting up this scenario. I still can't see the the difference a site has on server performance if its a reseller's enduser or if that same user is instead a reseller's reseller's end user. It seems the numbers for business failure rate given above are comparable to reseller business in general. Anyone have any hard evidence, that if all other things are equal, the master reseller program is inherently different viz a viz the physical server?
    Last edited by Collabora; 02-16-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    I've been reading up on the mechanics of setting up this scenario. I still can't see the the difference a site has on server performance if its sold by a reseller's enduser or if that same user is instead a reseller's reseller's end user.
    The important thing is not who is selling it, it's how it's done. That one extra layer is the critical layer which separates a good host from a potentially bad host.

Quote Originally Posted by cd/home
    Datacenter > Datacenter Reseller > VPS Provider > Reseller Account > Sub Account
    It's not a universal concept that can be applied to everything.
    A data center selling servers is selling dedicated resources. They are not concerned with how packed those dedicated servers are, they are concerned with the physical space they have to put those servers. Someone selling 100 accounts as opposed to someone selling 5,000 accounts on one server makes no difference to the data center and they couldn't care less.

Whereas with a reseller, you have 1 mutually shared resources amongst many, everyone contending to use the same resource which is limited.

You have the person which owns the server selling space on that server, then you have resellers selling space on that server. All those customers are fighting to use the same resources. But then you add the master reseller layer which then blows everything out of control. Instead of having a controlled server, you now have resellers selling whatever amount of reseller accounts they want and those subresellers selling whatever amounts of hosting accounts they want. Essentially you're multiplying the effect with not just one layer, but with every subreseller sold.

Putting this into perspective:
    A regular dedicated server owner would be able to gauge how many subaccounts a typical reseller will sell. Let's say on average 20 accounts each and the server is capable of handling 700 cPanel accounts.

The dedicated server owner would sell about 25 resellers and then close off the server. You'd end up with about 500 accounts on the server and 200 for buffer.

But in contrast, let's look at a master reseller in the same situation.
    That dedicated server owner sells 25 reseller accounts and they all create 20 accounts each. 500 accounts, and you still have the 200 account buffer. But then each of those resellers will sell reseller accounts. Let's say each reseller sells 10 reseller accounts.

That's 250 reseller accounts. The host was being cautious and sold only 20 reseller account him/herself, but because s/he had master reseller enabled, they now have over 13x the amount they should have sold.

Each of those reseller accounts sells 20 accounts. You end up with what was originally a safe and comfortable amount of 500 accounts, to now being 5,500 accounts combined. That's 5,500 accounts contending for the same resources. So you have 500 accounts on a regular server VS 5,500 accounts with master reseller enabled.

Now the above is a valid and real possibility and something which does happen hence so many master resellers having a short life span or experiencing regular issues.

Now of course even hosts that are not using master reseller can go out of business. That's an example of a badly managed host. However the chances of scripts being exploited, the server being blacklisted due to spam etc. are significantly raised with a master reseller. If you're a customer on a server like that, then how would you feel?

By enabling master reseller, in my opinion, you have pretty much relinquished control over your servers. At some point, maybe 5 years on, maybe 8 years on, as you grow the cracks will start to appear. Just because a host isn't having issues right now, does not mean they won't have them in the future.
    Last edited by IH-Rameen; 02-16-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Thanks Rameen. I see the logic in what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    That dedicated server owner sells 25 reseller accounts
    Well I cant talk for other hosts who provide master reseller hosting however I dont put that many master resellers per server infact the number of "MR" per server is less than half of what you stated...

It can be done if done right thats the theory behide most things.

My view is:

If you have the correct hardware along with software and resources to manage said servers with an proactive approach then the master reseller market is a good market to be in.
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-16-2012 at 08:31 PM.

My view is:

If you have the correct hardware along with software and resources to manage said servers with an proactive approach then the master reseller market is a good market to be in.
    When this is set up correctly what is the advantage of having a master reseller as a customer as opposed to a reseller? By marketing to master resellers you don't have to market to as many resellers? Assuming you receive more margin from regular reseller, there must be a sweet spot where selling master reseller accounts are more profitable than selling reseller accounts (at the point of "server full")? Do my questions even make sense?

Well I cant talk for other hosts who provide master reseller hosting however I dont put that many master resellers per server infact the number of "MR" per server is less than half of what you stated...

My view is:

How do you control how many master resellers are set up on that server? Do you set limits on how many subresellers can be created from one reseller account?

If the value is half of what I said, then the value at the low end of the spectrum is still 2,750 accounts on one server as opposed to 500 on a server that doesn't allow master reseller.

It's important to keep in mind that just because a server can support X number of accounts, it doesn't mean it's a good idea to put that many on.
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    When this is set up correctly what is the advantage of having a master reseller as a customer as opposed to a reseller? By marketing to master resellers you don't have to market to as many resellers? Assuming you receive more margin from regular reseller, there must be a sweet spot where selling master reseller accounts are more profitable than selling reseller accounts (at the point of "server full")? Do my questions even make sense?
    Master reseller accounts generally sell for more than an average reseller account because your going to need slightly more beefy hardware in order to provide a decent service.

These type of accounts are generally geared towards those who wish to provide reseller hosting but dont want to get their own dedicated server along with licenses and thus it should be treated like so.

You can make more profit more or less by providing master reseller hosting however it comes its extra workload and of course problems if you dont do it right or do the correct research, Part of my research before going into the master reseller market was actually monitoring and recording the statistics and traits and trends of reseller clients and that educated me enough to know what hardware/software and almost how to price my offerings correctly vs resources being used this is something which most providing master reseller accounts dont take into account, Server resources are designed to be used but balancing them resources so theirs enough is a battle at times for even those who provide normal reseller accounts.

Of course as more software comes out providing a decent service is easyer the likes of 1H Hive and Cloudlinux is good for keeping accounts resources within an even playing field, Litespeed is also good to use as an optimised lightweight webserver vs Apache now add acouple more things such as caching, fast disks plenty of CPU/RAM you have a good platform for master reseller hosting...

How do you control how many master resellers are set up on that server?
    WHMCS plus manual auditing

Do you set limits on how many subresellers can be created from one reseller account?
    We place limits on the master reseller able to create reseller accounts but however I am looking into having my own master reseller control panel designed with one of the main focus points of said software would be resource limitition.

If the value is half of what I said, then the value at the low end of the spectrum is still 2,750 accounts on one server as opposed to 500 on a server that doesn't allow master reseller.
    Ive seen more accounts per server I assure you
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-16-2012 at 09:13 PM.

....however it comes its extra workload and of course problems if you dont do it right or do the correct research

WHMCS plus manual auditing

We place limits on the master reseller able to create reseller accounts but however I am looking into having my own master reseller control panel designed with one of the main focus points of said software would be resource limitition.
    Even with all of that, you're still offering considerably higher number of accounts per server. Even more worrying is that a server with nearly 3,000 accounts on is of no surprise to you. And if you're admitting it requires more attention, that goes hand in hand with saying that is because the risk of more problems is significantly higher with a master reseller. One slip up is all it would take for things to spiral out of control. So that pretty much proves what I was mentioning before.

If you're doing well from it, then I wish you all the best and I hope you never have a problem with it. But considering you're running a service with significantly increased risk that could be avoided, a customer would be weary. I might get for this statement, but from my observation, those typically signing up with a master reseller are less educated about the risk they are taking or those that don't value their own business and see it as a quick way to earn extra income - or both.

Even with all of that, you're still offering considerably higher number of accounts per server.
    Of course theirs going to be more accounts per server hence you need the correct hardware to deal with it.

Even more worrying is that a server with nearly 3,000 accounts on is of no surprise to you.
    Thats because I do cPanel server management so I get to see what most others dont

And if you're admitting it requires more attention
    I,ll admitt its not a "set and forget" offering however with the correct software it makes monitoring the servers and resources alot easyer.

that goes hand in hand with saying that is because the risk of more problems is significantly higher with a master reseller.
    Ive seen problems on both sides of the coin, Ive seen servers with several accounts maxing out CPU with incorrectly coded scripts and have seen servers with several hundred accounts bubbling away nice and sweet.

One slip up is all it would take for things to spiral out of control.
    a single account can send any server spiraling out of control it only takes one client and BOOM that server is going down, So thats why you make provisions and use software to help prevent it.

So that pretty much proves my point.
    Why does it?

But considering you're running a service with significantly increased risk that could be avoided
    Running a business could be a risk to avoid, walking to the shop for a packet of cigars and getting shot could also be another risk...

those typically signing up with a master reseller are less educated about the risk they are taking
    If you pick a decent provider with a history of providing a stable master reseller platform then you shouldnt have an issue.
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-16-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Of course theirs going to be more accounts per server hence you need the correct hardware to deal with it.
    Just because the hardware can support that amount of customers it doesn't make it a good idea to put that many customers onto one server. A car that can do 155mph doesn't mean it's a good idea to drive that car at 155mph. The more accounts per server, the more chances of issues with that server.

I,ll admitt its not a "set and forget" offering however with the correct software it makes monitoring the servers and resources alot easyer.
    It doesn't matter what software you use. You have said it requires more work, that is because you have more potential issues.

Ive seen problems on both sides of the coin, Ive seen servers with several accounts maxing out CPU with incorrectly coded scripts and have seen servers with several hundred accounts bubbling away nice and sweet.
    This isn't relevant. The point here is that you are significantly raising the risk, not that problems don't happen in general. You've increased the risk several fold by implementing a function a control panel was not designed to do.

a single account can send any server spiraling out of control it only takes one client and BOOM that server is going down, So thats why you make provisions and use software to help prevent it.

..... Thats because I do cPanel server management
    Software will only do so much. You mention 1H Hive and CloudLinux for maintaining a stable environment. In a normal hosting environment they're great. But they are designed and are effective mainly stopping a single website from bringing the server to a crawl. When you have 10 times more accounts hosted than a standard set up, that's 10 times more sites that can cause issues. And if you have 10 times more sites attempting to use more resources than what has been allocated to them, that software you have installed will be pretty much useless. I would expect someone in server management to be aware of this.

walking to the shop for a packet of cigars and getting shot could also be another risk...
    Apples & oranges. We're talking about hosting, not life or death.

If you pick a decent provider with a history of providing a stable master reseller platform then you shouldnt have an issue.
    You may go on for a while without problems, but statistically, you're at a higher risk. If you want to take that risk then that's your prerogative.
    Last edited by IH-Rameen; 02-16-2012 at 10:01 PM.

You may go on for a while without problems, but statistically, you're at a higher risk. If you want to take that risk then that's your prerogative.
    Sure am prepared to take the risk year by year hardware is advancing and theirs no "rule of thumb" to how many accounts should be per server this of course is various from provider to provider those who are selling reseller accounts for $2 per month will have more accounts than those selling reseller accounts at $15 per month of course this is to cover over heads.

The brand in question has been providing master resellers for over a year we havent had any issues and what we've done during that year we shall do for another year so on and so forth and touch wood we shouldnt have any issues.

We can go on about this all night long, The risks might be higher but their not much higher than normal reseller hosting to be honest.
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-16-2012 at 10:05 PM.

We can go on about this all night long, The risks might be higher but their not much higher than normal reseller hosting to be honest.
    For me, 10 times more sites than a regular hosting account, is a significant higher risk.

The brand in question has been providing master resellers for over a year we havent had any issues and what we've done during that year we shall do for another year so on and so forth and touch wood we shouldnt have any issues.
    And I wish you all the best with it. For the sake of your customers, I genuinely hope you don't have any problems.

But we'll agree to disagree..

Thanks for the debate .
    Last edited by IH-Rameen; 02-16-2012 at 10:10 PM.

For me, 10 times more sites than a regular hosting account, is a significant higher risk.
    I never mentioned anything about 10 times more sites I merely stated that yes you'll expect to have more accounts as thats the nature of the structure thus you will need the hardware in place to do its job after all servers are designed to be worked...

But we'll agree to disagree..

Thanks for the debate.
    Sure thing no hard feelings

Good wishes cd/home. I'll be the last one to say its impossible. Rameen has lots of good experience. Monitor carefully.

By enabling master reseller, in my opinion, you have pretty much relinquished control over your servers..
    This.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Hi Friends,

Nice to see switching to knowledge sharing. I got good things to learn. Can anyone come down to my main thread point and able to suggest nice and cheap (of course cheap because it wants for starting point, once established then able to upgrade) reseller plan with some good company?

All of the providers I know offering Master Reseller hosting at WebHostingTalk have shut shop after 1-2 years. Even K-disk.net who had a good rep closed down eventually, though I'm not 100% sure whether that what due to them offering Master Reseller hosting.

EZPZ is the only one I know of offering Master Reseller hosting and that has a good rep and is still around, though I don't think they've been offering Master Reseller hosting since they started in 2007? Also, they have had some trouble recently, though I don't know whether that is to do with them offering Master Reseller hosting. I think it was to do with bad hardware and they have since changed datacenters.

As for cd /home saying he is running a Master Reseller hosting business successfully, well, that means nothing to me. Because it is usually not until after 1-2 years when the problems start happening (as Rameen also mentioned too). And cd /home can't backup what he's saying because he doesn't even seem to advertise his site anywhere. He gives the impression he has learnt a lot about Master Reseller hosting, etc since he closed SLDHosting a year or so ago. Well fair play to him... but it'd better if he backed up what he was saying. cd/home (aka SLDHosting) what is your company? And you can answer it because it was a direct question from me? So it isn't against WHT rules. Seems strange that no one at WHT even knows the company you are offering Master Reseller from?

Anyway, the only web host offering Master Reseller hosting I'd suggest trying is EZPZ for the reasons I mentioned above. Though, it's much safer/better to use a normal Reseller Hosting account or a managed VPS, IMO.

Even K-disk.net who had a good rep closed down eventually, though I'm not 100% sure whether that what due to them offering Master Reseller hosting.
    Hi,

Please don't talk slander, K-Disk is in no way "closed down" we have taken over the brand from Keith and it is steadily growing. We also have lots of exciting plans for it, it is not closing down or going anywhere.

Best,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by FTN-Kevin View Post
    Hi,

Please don't talk slander, K-Disk is in no way "closed down" we have taken over the brand from Keith and it is steadily growing. We also have lots of exciting plans for it, it is not closing down or going anywhere.

Best,
    Kevin

*took over by someone else then. Not slander.

All of the providers I know offering Master Reseller hosting at WebHostingTalk have shut shop after 1-2 years. Even K-disk.net who had a good rep closed down eventually, though I'm not 100% sure whether that what due to them offering Master Reseller hosting.
    K-Disk was hacked because of the WHMCS exploit which lead to their servers being well... "rooted"

Then afew weeks later Keith sold the brand to another business.

I think it was to do with bad hardware and they have since changed datacenters.
    Dan from EZPZ hosting has been having hardware issues leading from deffective hardware from SoftLayer I believe.

And cd /home can't backup what he's saying because he doesn't even seem to advertise his site anywhere.
    The industry as a whole is much much bigger than this place, Also WHT seems to attract the type of "I want everything for nothing"

Only a handful of the brands which I am associated with advertise here on WHT other brands advertise locally and on other forums which are part of the Niche market which they deliver to.

The particular brand which sells Master Reseller hosting isnt on WHT nor uses WHT to advertise as we dont want to be part of the slit throat down driving offers section...

He gives the impression he has learnt a lot about Master Reseller hosting, etc since he closed SLDHosting a year or so ago. Well fair play to him...
    I knew alot before hand but have secured my knowledge further from market research and studying the trends of reseller hosting something which came at great expense to me.

but it'd better if he backed up what he was saying. cd/home (aka SLDHosting) what is your company? And you can answer it because it was a direct question from me?
    Am tied to NDA so releasing in-depth information is not allowed by me, However once the NDA's are past I,ll be happy to release such information and you never know the brand might just appear here on WHT

Seems strange that no one at WHT even knows the company you are offering Master Reseller from?
    Thats because the brand doesnt advertise on here same with alot of other businesses in the field...
    Last edited by Server Management; 02-17-2012 at 01:31 PM.

The industry as a whole is much much bigger than this place, Also WHT seems to attract the type of "I want everything for nothing"

Only a handful of the brands which I am associated with advertise here on WHT other brands advertise locally and on other forums which are part of the Niche market which they deliver to.

The particular brand which sells Master Reseller hosting isnt on WHT nor uses WHT to advertise as we dont want to be part of the slit throat down driving offers section...

I knew alot before hand but have secured my knowledge further from market research and studying the trends of reseller hosting something which came at great expense to me.

Am tied to NDA so releasing in-depth information is not allowed by me, However once the NDA's are past I,ll be happy to release such information and you never know the brand might just appear here on WHT

Thats because the brand doesnt advertise on here same with alot of other businesses in the field...
    So the company you own/work for don't advertise on any website/forums. That is very strange considering your business is IT/Hosting related. You make it sound like it does well from offline marketing alone.

Anyway, back on topic... I gave one suggestion... EZPZ. And as FTN-Kevin replied mentioning they took over K-disk.net ... there's another one. I haven't used any of them so am not recommending them. There's a few the OP can consider/try though.

All of the providers I know offering Master Reseller hosting at WebHostingTalk have shut shop after 1-2 years. Even K-disk.net who had a good rep closed down eventually, though I'm not 100% sure whether that what due to them offering Master Reseller
    A majority of the people who were posting that thread complaining weren't even K-disk clients to my knowledge, we have tried contacting some of them to try to sort out their issues after the acquisition with no response.

Myself and other members of my staff posted in that thread several times and was ignored by the people trolling it that were bashing keith for not replying even though he wasn't in control of the company at the time. eventually a moderator stepped in and closed the thread and linked our press release about the acquisition.
    KnownHost Managed VPS Specialists
    Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers
    KnownHost is hiring! Click here for more information!

So the company you own/work for don't advertise on any website/forums.
    Yes it advertises on the internet and certain forums but it only advertises at places which are relevant to the market which it caters to and since it doesnt provide to the everthing for nothing market we dont use webhostingtalk as an advertisement strategy.

That is very strange considering your business is IT/Hosting related.
    Not every IT/Hosting related business uses WHT...

You make it sound like it does well from offline marketing alone.
    With a mixture of online/offline its doing well, Very well indeed.

Not every IT/Hosting related business uses WHT
    I never meant just using WHT. I mean using any sites/forums.

Anyway, back on topic...

I never meant just using WHT. I mean using any sites/forums.

Anyway, back on topic...
    If you actually read what I have put you will know the answer to your questions...

Yes, Back on topic thanks for the debate.

If you actually read what I have put you will know the answer to your questions...
    I did read what you put, and yes, you gave answers. Still something strange about it.

Yes, Back on topic thanks for the debate
    Agreed. You're welcome.

I've been successfully providing master reseller plans for almost three years now. Whoever says they all fail in 1 year is dead wrong.
    It's all about the provider, not the fact that it's a master reseller, or plain ol' reseller program.
    Quality hardware, proper management, and proper software are the key factors in successfully providing master reseller programs.
    Obviously, trying to run a master reseller from a typical VPS is a bad idea for a variety of reasons; which it seems, many attempt to do.
    Chris Walker
    http://www.siterack.net
    Shared Hosting / Master Reseller / Reseller / HostReady cPanel VPS / DynaServer Adjustable VPS