Like to start Post to Host Site

I want to get into reselling & I'd like to offer Post to Host.

1. Where I can get such script ? Even googling also I couldn't find anything.

EDIT - Found this - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1055938 Is this right one ? OR any better alternatives ?

2. This is just to get experience. So I'd like to start with lowest budget possible. So what should be that ?

Thanks

That is nice Script
    What is your exact budget and requirements?
    ☆☆ AskForHost Web Hosting☆☆
    ►►Buffalo NY USA, Dallas USA, Amsterdam NL EU, London UK EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable VPS and Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

So that script would do ?

Budget is not a problem, I'd like to start with lowest amount possible. I need 200GB of Space & 2000GB of BW, so that I can offer 2GB space & 20GB BW to max 100 people.

[Or 100GB with 1TB BW for 100 people]

Ahaan That,s Nice
    So check the Offers Section,
    You can get best Providers on WHT
    Just do a search on WHT
    ►►Buffalo NY USA, Dallas USA, Amsterdam NL EU, London UK EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►

I will look into it, thank you !

So WHMCS is the script I should buy ? And also does it any plugin etc for post 2 host ?

and also what about cPanel to my customers ?

Quote Originally Posted by avin7000 View Post
    I will look into it, thank you !

So WHMCS is the script I should buy ? And also does it any plugin etc for post 2 host ?

and also what about cPanel to my customers ?
    On WHT, you can find plenty of Reseller Hosting Providers are offering WHMCS FREE with Reseller Hosting,
    If your Budget is around 30$ to 40$/Month, you can get easily 200GB Disk Space + Free WHMCS Billing Software
    and for Post to Host
    Post2Host is best module
    Check it out
    it might help you.
    Best of Luck

Regards:
    Ahtsham J
    ►►

Quote Originally Posted by Askforhost Hosting View Post
    On WHT, you can find plenty of Reseller Hosting Providers are offering WHMCS FREE with Reseller Hosting,
    If your Budget is around 30$ to 40$/Month, you can get easily 200GB Disk Space + Free WHMCS Billing Software
    and for Post to Host
    Post2Host is best module
    Check it out
    it might help you.
    Best of Luck

Regards:
    Ahtsham J
    Thank you very much

One last question - if I buy a dedicated server & can this server turned into reseller hosting with installing WHMCS ?

Well Reseller is just like another hosting right ? So if I buy reseller hosting, that will be like dedicated server ?

Hope I am not confusing !

Thank you very much

One last question - if I buy a dedicated server & can this server turned into reseller hosting with installing WHMCS ?

Well Reseller is just like another hosting right ? So if I buy reseller hosting, that will be like dedicated server ?

If your budget allows you to purchase a dedicated server! So why not?
    on Dedicated Server, you need 1 Dedi Box, 1 Cpanel external License, 1 WHMCS external license
    Managed Dedi will be more expensive + Cpanel License fee + whmcs license etc

So on The Point
    on Dedicated Server, Complete Network is for you and in your own control.
    and
    Reseller Hosting is a shared Platform. On Reseller Hosting, plenty of other accounts are also hosted on that server.
    ►►

Thank you very much

There is big difference between reseller and a dedicated server. However, if you buy a dedicated server you will be able to provide hosting and reseller hosting to your clients while in reseller hosting, you can only provide hosting to your clients.
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by Askforhost Hosting View Post
    If your budget allows you to purchase a dedicated server! So why not?
    on Dedicated Server, you need 1 Dedi Box, 1 Cpanel external License, 1 WHMCS external license
    Managed Dedi will be more expensive + Cpanel License fee + whmcs license etc

So on The Point
    on Dedicated Server, Complete Network is for you and in your own control.
    and
    Reseller Hosting is a shared Platform. On Reseller Hosting, plenty of other accounts are also hosted on that server.
    Actually my does permit. I just got this idea. Thing is I am shared hosting [hostgator] & soon I will be moving sites to dedicated. So I thought why not buy a dedicated with high requirements & turn it into Reseller.

But seeing your post, I think it wouldn't be economical.

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    There is big difference between reseller and a dedicated server. However, if you buy a dedicated server you will be able to provide hosting and reseller hosting to your clients while in reseller hosting, you can only provide hosting to your clients.
    Thank you !

So if I go for dedicated, then I can provide hosting to my clients.

The advantage would be, in dedicated service will be good since it is not shared like reseller.

Actually my does permit. I just got this idea. Thing is I am shared hosting [hostgator] & soon I will be moving sites to dedicated. So I thought why not buy a dedicated with high requirements & turn it into Reseller.
    But seeing your post, I think it wouldn't be economical.
    Yes dedicated server may be very expenseive in the beggining that's why you should start from a simple reseller. However, if your website are taking much server load then Virrtual Private Server may be best. OK

Thank you !

So if I go for dedicated, then I can provide hosting to my clients.

The advantage would be, in dedicated service will be good since it is not shared like reseller.
    Off course, you will have your own box where no one will be present to share your resources.
    Modelwebhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    Yes dedicated server may be very expenseive in the beggining that's why you should start from a simple reseller. However, if your website are taking much server load then Virrtual Private Server may be best. OK
    I'd be needing Dedicated server anyhow for my own sites, so thought of buying dedicated & turning into reseller

I got a VPS & tested it. Oh ! VPS & Dedicated servers are so different compared to shared & it takes lots of time to understand & master them !

So I have decided to go with shared for the time being. I do have few doubts :

-can my customers find out which provider I am using ? What will the nameservers ?
    -the support will by given by my provider or me ? or it depends ?
    -Lastly, very important, say I go bankrupt & I cannot my web services. In such case, can I move my existing customers to my providers hosting ? What can be done in such situations ?

Please do not think that why I am going in such negative way, I just want to think in all dimensions & be prepared for everything. Also I don't want to disappoint people who trusted me for hosting.

Thank you in advance

I got a VPS & tested it. Oh ! VPS & Dedicated servers are so different compared to shared & it takes lots of time to understand & master them !

So I have decided to go with shared for the time being. I do have few doubts :

-can my customers find out which provider I am using ? What will the nameservers ?
    Nowadays, its very difficult to find out someone as a reseller because most of the reseller provider companies are providing white labeled system. So, need not to worry about this.
    -the support will by given by my provider or me ? or it depends ?
    Support will be provided by you for your clients but some reseller providers offer end user support like ezpz does. However, you can contact your reseller provider in case of any problem you or your customer have.

-Lastly, very important, say I go bankrupt & I cannot my web services. In such case, can I move my existing customers to my providers hosting ? What can be done in such situations ?
    You can sale your company to someone or ask your provider if they are willing to buy your customers.
    Modelwebhost.com

Thank you for replying

What are the other things I should know ? Rather say, my reseller account should has ? like no. of database etc. Are there any list of things I should check first ?