BreatHost finally done a runner?

I've had a VPS service with BreatHost now for 2 or 3 months. In this time it has gone down several times with no warnings or information sent out. It comes back online after a few days. However, their website went down 3 days ago and all their openvz A vps nodes and no information has been sent out. Looks like they are going back to the deadpool again. Anyone heard anything from them?

Sorry you are having problems have you tried calling them? I hope for your sake you have a backup copy and it might be a good idea to start shopping for a new host to be safe.

Were you able to check if they were a Registered business beforehand ?

Yeah they seem to be a registered business and don't seem to have a phone number.

Do they offer my kind of support? If not and if you switch, I suggest you look at all options. Make sure a company at least offers some support. Check their support out by trying to get ahold of them to make sure it's legit. Do some research before jumping into a new host. And always make a backup of your work Good Luck!!!

If they're as unreliable as you say, why are you still with them? There's a lot of reliable hosts out there, and you can usually find some really good deals if you check the offers forum here.

CaptureHost, yes they have support ticketing but as I say their website is offline and Jonathan, I guess I fell for their compensation everytime. Credit, free IPs, shouldn't have!

Quote Originally Posted by UK NET CO View Post
    Yeah they seem to be a registered business and don't seem to have a phone number.
    They are registered business in Florida but with different company name. If you look their whois details, you can see phone number.
    Last edited by mrl586; 02-14-2012 at 09:58 PM.

I see many times this name "Breathost" pump and dump and runner under the same name. People still support them when he come back?

Submitted a PayPal dispute and refund request, lets see if we get anything back

They seem to have some unplanned maintenance according to their Twitter Account at http://twitter.com/breathost

Well according to LowEndBox.com and some info I found on here, they are resellers of KazeTech and KazeTech are in the LowEndBox Deadpool for January. Their unplanned maintenance has been happening for 5 days now. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by UK NET CO View Post
    Well according to LowEndBox.com and some info I found on here, they are resellers of KazeTech and KazeTech are in the LowEndBox Deadpool for January. Their unplanned maintenance has been happening for 5 days now. Hmm...
    I see, could be true i suppose!