hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : SEO / SEM Discussions : RSS feed Creation
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

RSS feed Creation

Closed Thread Post New Thread In SEO / SEM  Discussions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru

RSS feed Creation

any easy way to RSS Feeds creation and i know feed burner is the best but any other details you have so please provide me. in advance thank you.

Sponsored Links
Old

Feedburner is best for strengthening pre-existing feeds and making them more stable and universal.

For mashing together various feeds into a new feed, there is a useful tool called Feed Informer you can research.

Old
Web Hosting Master

feedcreator.org may be good alternative for RSS feed Creation. But I want to suggest you for feed burner only.

Sponsored Links
Old
New Menber

There are lots of tools available for rss feed creation. Some of them are really effective tool those are listed bellow:
Feedity
Feed43
FeedYes
WebRSS
FeedMarklet
Page2RSS
FeedBeater
FeedFire

Old

There are lots of web services who can provide you RSS creation services for free but matter is that what you really want to do and how you can really make this service effective to use.Yahoo pipe can help you in this.Use it as RSS aggregator and some other functions.It's really effective service.

Old
Junior Guru

Thank you for all my friend's for a good reply about RSS feed.

Old

Yes RSS is just plain text in XML format. You can use PHP or another server-side scripting language to create the XML and save it in your site's web root as rss.xml for example, then link to that file as your RSS feed.

Closed Thread