hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Germany Datacenter who can offer 10gbit bandwidth for less than 10k

Forum Jump

Germany Datacenter who can offer 10gbit bandwidth for less than 10k

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
The Guru!

Germany Datacenter who can offer 10gbit bandwidth for less than 10k

I am looking for a Germany datacenter who can offer 10gbit unmetered for less than 10,000EUR. They must also have good peering with AMSIX, SwissIX and DE-CIX.

I am looking to switch from another provider so a move in discount for first month would be great but not required.

I am not interested in LEASEWEB's Germany DC as I am already using them and I am having problems there.

Any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

Are you looking for IP Transit, a single server, or colocation?

Old
The Guru!

2-3 servers sharing the bandwidth.

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

Server specs? Desired location in Germany?

Old
The Guru!

Dual quad with 12gb ram and 250gb hdd would do.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaihomie View Post
I am looking for a Germany datacenter who can offer 10gbit unmetered for less than 10,000EUR. They must also have good peering with AMSIX, SwissIX and DE-CIX.

I am looking to switch from another provider so a move in discount for first month would be great but not required.

I am not interested in LEASEWEB's Germany DC as I am already using them and I am having problems there.

Any recommendations?
Some things just not add up. You want a provider to increase his capacity by n x 10Gbps and want a month free? Ofc n will depend on a provider, but since you will be evaluating service based on that first month, you will expect that n to be as close to 1 as possible, and yet, you want it to be as cheap as possible?..

Old

try core-backbone.de

Old
The Guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpou View Post
Some things just not add up. You want a provider to increase his capacity by n x 10Gbps and want a month free? Ofc n will depend on a provider, but since you will be evaluating service based on that first month, you will expect that n to be as close to 1 as possible, and yet, you want it to be as cheap as possible?..
Where did I mention i want 1 month free? I asked for move in discount 10-15% or similar depending upon the company policy. I don't want anything free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderlife View Post
try core-backbone.de
Thanks for the recommendation. I will contact them.

Last edited by nix101; 02-13-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaihomie View Post

Any recommendations?
That's a lot of bandwidth. Are you running file hosting or streaming site? How is LeaseWeb German DC?

Old
Junior Guru

Hello,

You can try Mesh.eu.

Dino Strzeminski

Old
The Guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebug View Post
That's a lot of bandwidth. Are you running file hosting or streaming site? How is LeaseWeb German DC?
My client is doing video streaming. He own copyright to everything that he streams and can be verified if required.

Leasweb's Germany DC looks perfect for me but they aren't flexible at all for my requirements.

Last edited by nix101; 02-13-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old
Web Hosting Guru

Does it have to be Germany? Since you're asking for good peering to DECIX, AMSIX and Swiss-IX, Germany does not seem to be a mandatory choice of DC to me. Did you look in countries around?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by globichen View Post
Does it have to be Germany? Since you're asking for good peering to DECIX, AMSIX and Swiss-IX, Germany does not seem to be a mandatory choice of DC to me. Did you look in countries around?
Can you suggest some countries? How about some other countries around that area, such as Netherlands, France, or Austria?

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

If your users are mainly from Germany you also want a provider with DTAG upstream. Have a look at kgtnewmedia.de.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

What about Switzerland?
I know some good folks from Init7 who do a really great job in their country.