Need fast bandwidth connection VPS

Hello, I need a vps with no more then 256 MB ram and a 700 MHZ processor.
    However, I need speeds exceeding 10 GBITS, with unlimited bandwidth.
    Is there any company that offers this?

I have no budget, just name any price.

Exceeding 10Gbps? Like say 20Gbps? Let me see, $20k/month, how does it sound?

P.S. to the mods - no, i am not making him an offer

Well, i'd like 10gbps to start out with, I'll probably have to upgrade to 100 GBPS by the end of the year, I paid $2k/quarter for my last one,
    The company actually *owned* their datacenter, and had RIPE membership, so they were able to provide the speeds...

A few dark fiber lines should be good enough for me.

Sorry, but i haven't seen any 100Gbps network card for sale yet.

While a dedicated server with 2x10Gbps bonded network cards is possible i doubt it would be used for hosting VPSes. And i doubt 700MHz CPU power would be enough to push that much traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by rds100 View Post
    Sorry, but i haven't seen any 100Gbps network card for sale yet.

While a dedicated server with 2x10Gbps bonded network cards is possible i doubt it would be used for hosting VPSes. And i doubt 700MHz CPU power would be enough to push that much traffic.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...d805ec093.html

Yes, i'd need more then 700HMZ, I just don't need something very fast- it's one application I'm running.

The link I sent you- don't tell me a good datacenter dosent have a dozen or so of thoes.

For those of you wondering, I'm creating exit nodes for the TOR network, and one internal relay.
    Fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Implitech View Post
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...d805ec093.html

Yes, i'd need more then 700HMZ, I just don't need something very fast- it's one application I'm running.

The link I sent you- don't tell me a good datacenter dosent have a dozen or so of thoes.
    I am sorry, this is not a network card that you put in a server.

I am sorry, this is not a network card that you put in a server.
    No, I know, I'm just saying the speeds are attainable.
    I can have a couple 10G ethernet cards in the server. (10 of em)
    I think in this case, I'm better looking at colocation for my own hardware instead....

It is nonsense to add a VPS on 10 Gbps port. You can not handle the load. We;d not even discuss this... You are right that you'd need a physical server. However I doubt that one server would handle 10 Gbps of bandwidth!
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    It is nonsense to add a VPS on 10 Gbps port. You can not handle the load. We;d not even discuss this... You are right that you'd need a physical server. However I doubt that one server would handle 10 Gbps of bandwidth!
    What would you recommend?
    For 10-100 GBPS?

hmmm....
    What about 1GBPS VPS's ? I could buy a hundred of thoes, my speed does not nessicarily have to be all on one machine....

Yes, this sounds more realistic - use many smaller VPSes from different providers. But check the ToS of the providers first, whether they would allow your intended usage (Tor exit nodes or whatever) - most wouldn't allow this.

Yes, this sounds more realistic - use many smaller VPSes from different providers. But check the ToS of the providers first, whether they would allow your intended usage (Tor exit nodes or whatever) - most wouldn't allow this.
    Why not?

I'm trying to help speed up the network.

Because having Tor exit node increases the chance of the provider receiving a lot of abuse complaints, and most providers (rightfully) don't like receiving a lot of abuse complaints.