Arrow How can I automate the link building process?

Hi friends,
    Please share something about link building. How can i automate the link building process?

hi mate, why do u need such automation for link building? this will not do anything good in regards to your work, chances are you gonna get penalized or tagged as a SPAM. i suggest you the link building on a manual and quality process.

If that's what you really want to do, just do a Google search for "automated link building" and you will find plenty of companies offering their services.

You can search in youtube videos form this you can get clean functionality about automated link building

There are lot of software are available but I never use any tool or software.So I recommend to do link building manually and avoid tool or software because it can not help you to get quality backlinks.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.

Automated link building can also result in a ban from google so do keep this in mind before going for any automated tool.

Don't do it. I see about half the time people go with link building software their site gets de-indexed. That is bad news. You need to build additional websites and write quality unique content, no other explanation needed but its a bit of work. I do SEO for a few doctors and plastic surgeons and use a particularly effective software package that allows me to create a lot of sites and their content really fast, and distribute them across different hosts. PM me for details, I dont want the software I am using to get mass publicity and get profiled by Google.

Automated link building will send your site out of the race. It is not recommended and moreover the manual process of link building is very easy. You can automate one or two tasks in link building but majority like blog posts, social networking, Q&A work best only when done manually.

Quote Originally Posted by seosupport View Post
    Hi friends,
    Please share something about link building. How can i automate the link building process?
    ping.fm is a very good site you can use it to automate link building but i would say google does not like automate link building i would suggest you to do manually .

I don't think you are serious about ranking your website. Because if you were, you should have known that building automated backlinks does not help the cause of website ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by benjohnsonfs View Post
    Automated link building can also result in a ban from google...
    Then I can send all of my competition to /dev/null? It would be too simple.
    Off-shore hosting in Germany - Tárhely

Never ran scrapebox on a million entries with the same anchor pointing to 1 website? Give that a shot then post back

I ran, but with varied anchor text and never direct to money site. The result was better than expected.

There is a recent experiment in BHW with direct SB blast to a brand new site: see here.
    Off-shore hosting in Germany - Tárhely

I don't recommend doing direct spam on your site, hit satellite sites instead. Excessive linkage would results in disruption in rankings so be careful with automated tools.

i think ping.fm will help you

link man script

Quote Originally Posted by seosupport View Post
    Hi friends,
    you can use the link man script this cms able to put your website link in the other websites such as backlink.

If you could pay for a seo company,thus, they will help you to do seo work.But if you want to use a free auto ways to imrpove ranking,i think it is not a wise idea.You will be banned by google.coz google only give authority to natural backlink increasing, not the auto spamming ones.