Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Review our site

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,036

    Review our site

    Hello

    Please review our site www.prahost.com and tell what do you think about our new design.

    Thanks
    PraHost - 6 Years of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE, RO & UK
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

  2. #2
    Nice site. I still see sample text: here are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    714
    Very nice looking design I haven't had long to look over it but a couple of notes, some of which may not apply if the website is not fully online yet.

    If possible try get rid of "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" link.

    The dedicated servers should be ordered from cheapest at the top, to most expensive at the bottom. OR another order of your chosing (least to most powerful).

    The live chat button on the left side of the page "Live Support Start a Live Chat" looks like it is always online because the icon is always green, however it says at the top of the page that live chat is offline.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    49
    The design looks pretty slick, stil I would opt for putting a picture of a person somewhere on the site so there's more of a personal connection. If you can add a company blog that would also go a long way towards establishing trust.
    [+] Learn About Domain Investing On My Blog
    [+] Want A Great Domain For Your Business? Compath Can Help!
    [+] Compath - Your Path To A Great Domain Name

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,784
    I like it, but my wife always criticizes me to add more color and contrast into my sites.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,036

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Hosting View Post
    Nice site. I still see sample text: here are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour.
    Thanks for your feedback, we are trying to put rss feed there. i am not sure what you are trying to say

    Quote Originally Posted by NXH-Mark View Post
    Very nice looking design I haven't had long to look over it but a couple of notes, some of which may not apply if the website is not fully online yet.

    If possible try get rid of "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" link.

    The dedicated servers should be ordered from cheapest at the top, to most expensive at the bottom. OR another order of your chosing (least to most powerful).

    The live chat button on the left side of the page "Live Support Start a Live Chat" looks like it is always online because the icon is always green, however it says at the top of the page that live chat is offline.
    Thanks for your feedback, It is not possible to remove "powered by" text unless we buy non branded version of whmcs

    Servers list will be sorted.

    Whmcs creating problem for java script, due to this we unable to impliment chat status, still we are working on it.


    Quote Originally Posted by DomainNameInvesting View Post
    The design looks pretty slick, stil I would opt for putting a picture of a person somewhere on the site so there's more of a personal connection. If you can add a company blog that would also go a long way towards establishing trust.
    Thanks for your feedback, working on blog, sure we will put some picture of person, like for live chat, or for slider.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I like it, but my wife always criticizes me to add more color and contrast into my sites.
    May be you are correct, we have to use other colors then blue, i have to talk with team. anyway Thanks for your feedback
    PraHost - 6 Years of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE, RO & UK
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

  7. #7
    I like it a lot!The design looks amazing!!Keep the good work!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,036
    fixed live chat and " Lorem Ipsum " text.
    Anything else ....?
    PraHost - 6 Years of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE, RO & UK
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    342
    Simple and Nice design! Gratz!

    But, please use an unique live-chat icon.. it looks ugly.

  10. #10
    Now it says server not found

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by nehir View Post
    Simple and Nice design! Gratz!

    But, please use an unique live-chat icon.. it looks ugly.
    Sure working on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Hosting View Post
    Now it says server not found
    Working fine Please recheck
    PraHost - 6 Years of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE, RO & UK
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    342
    You may want to change this: https://prahost.com/livechat/

  13. #13
    back-up. Looks great. Just make the chat icon match the site.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    38
    your site design is good keep it up

  15. #15
    The website looks very good and informative. I like the srtucture and layouts.
    I have only one suggestion - to make colors a little bit contrast.
    BEst regards,
    Fokebox
    Web directory - www.livewebmap.com
    Classified website - www.wikiboard.net

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Hosting View Post
    back-up. Looks great. Just make the chat icon match the site.
    chat icon changed.
    PraHost - 6 Years of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE, RO & UK
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Prajyot View Post
    chat icon changed.
    The new one looks awesome! Great job!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34
    Looks really good and professional.
    Keep up the nice stuff .

  19. #19
    I'd go for some Live Chat icon

    some advertisement on ur header saying for example: Hosting & Domain Needs

    a logo that describes ur work

  20. #20
    very nice good work

  21. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Similar Threads

  1. Submit your host's review to free hosting review site
    By usmanz in forum Marketing Services Offers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 04:48 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:41 AM
  3. Review my Web Host Review Site
    By crombiecrunch in forum Web Site Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:37 PM
  4. Review request for new movie news / review site.
    By locowolf in forum Web Site Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 06:43 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-14-2002, 05:27 AM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •