hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : [HIRING] Sales Director | Startup Venture | Great Experience

Forum Jump

[HIRING] Sales Director | Startup Venture | Great Experience

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 03:36 AM
Web Hosting Master

[HIRING] Sales Director | Startup Venture | Great Experience

Hello WHT!,

Zuya Host LLC is searching for a Sales Director for a new startup hosting company. We are looking for someone who is wanting to stick around for a while and really help us grow. Someone dedicated to there job. We are mainly seeking a team player that is motivated in selling products and services and taking control. We can work out more information via email.

Application Requirements:
18 years of age or higher
Great with people/customer service/leadership
Speak fluent English (additional languages is always a benefit)
The more hosting experience, the better!

Job Requirements:
Reach minimum sales goal of 20+ sales/month
Weekly updates
Motivated with a positive attitude!
Actively online (Posting in forums, checking sales tickets, writing e-mails, etc.)
Ability to move and work in office (in the future)

Payroll:
$500/month (work your own hours, but meet requirements)

If interested, please e-mail your resume to JacobK[at]ZuyaHost[dot]com. Normally our human resources would be viewing and rating your application. This position will be reviewed by me personally, so please write me an e-mail of why I should accept you and how you would be a great addition to our new venture. Also, don't forget that resume! Or LinkedIn profile.

I will reply with more information if I'm satisfied with your application.

WARNING! : 1-2 sentence e-mails, extremely short resume's, and any kind of e-mails that seem to have no effort in the application may be ignored.

NO OUTSOURCING COMPANIES!

Helping WHT Say April Fools Since 2010

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 05:47 AM

Are 15 year olds acceptable?

Old 02-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readle View Post
Are 15 year olds acceptable?
I don't know how much simpler it can get:

Application Requirements:
18 years of age or higher

Helping WHT Say April Fools Since 2010