Thumbs down Completely and 100% unsatisfied with VPS.NET

Stay away from this company. Their support is complete useless and isn't even able to answer the most basic of questions.

Worst of all their site is set up so poorly I can not even change the credit I have on the account with out contacting support to have them change it manually. If they can't even handle change a credit card how could they possibly ever handle running my servers?

If they can't even handle credit card changes how could they possibly have administered my servers?! This makes me glad I didn't waste money on paying for their server administration.

Stay away from this company they are horrible!

Could someone please recommend a reliable server host with per ticket management solutions? I am loosing money right now with my sights down and I need to get them back up ASAP!!!

What problem did you have with support?

No point coming here moaning with no description of the problem is there?
    miniVPS - UK Based Value and Premium VPS Servers!
    Xavvo.com Innovative Hosting for Innovative People!

kesmasHK years

I have no interest in dealing with your company anymore. I am switching good bye VPS.NET please stay out of my thread I am looking for suggestions of a good VPS host now.

I signed up with you guys under the impression that I could pay for managed support with you guys at any time but I can not even get your billing system to change my card to the credit that would be used for this. Neither has your support staff been able to. If I can not pay you for the support then I cannot buy it and am now switching to a company that I can do that with.

How could you possibly expect me to trust you with my websites when not even your own support staff can get your billing system to work properly. I am sick of wasting time with you guys about this. I have been trying to pay for a support ticket since noon on friday. I am going to a company that can actually provide support.

I don't think Martin is from vps.net..

Anyway, what are you looking for in a VPS? What made you choose vps.net?

I'm looking for reliable servers as well as high bandwidth amounts. Most importantly I'm an looking for the ability to pay for administrators to install software on my server and to handle server problems for me.

The reason I signed up with vps.net was that the sales staff assured me that I would be able to purchase paid administration at any time 24/7 and that it was only 20$ per 1TB of bandwidth.

I need a VPS with reason bandwidth prices and reasonable prices for paid server administration on a per ticket level as well as offering it on as a month service. I have a video streaming site that I need hosted.

Sorry you had a bad time with a host best wishes for your new host.

Location would be the US and specs are that it would get 50 users a day and runs on Drupal 7. I am not sure about exact user data and bandwidth because as the site started to get more popular my original host was unable to handle it so I switched to vps.net and ran into this problem. I am sure that all of this down time has butchered my user base.

The host also needs to allow adult content.

Sorry you had a problem with our credit card procedures. We limit users ability to change their credit card within the first month of sign up, in order to minimize post-signup fraud. While I understand this can be a frustrating experience, it's almost a necessity with cloud hosting due to the high prevalence of fraud. I have gone through and approved your new credit card, however I certainly understand if you've already chosen a new provider for your needs.

Please let me know if there's anything more I can do for you.