Looking for a VPS

Now certainly I'm quite familiar with a lot of choices but there are so many going around these days that I thought I'd seek some opinions when I've got a specific task in mind and a price I hope to meet.

I'm looking for a vps that can run maybe 10 fairly low traffic (but potentially heavy, I like Wordpress with a lot of plugins because I clearly hate efficiency) websites. I'm thinking I can go as low as 10GB disk space for this server, probably no less than 768mb ram with these bulky Wordpress installs I like to do, and I consider cpanel an absolute requirement. I desire an unmanaged vps, but not one that is on a significantly oversold server (all know a little is ok, most people don't use their allotted resources, I get that) or one known for frequent network issues.

All fairly normal, excludes the true budget providers. Here's where I issue the challenge, just to see if it sparks an idea in someone's mind (no worries if it doesn't), I'm shooting for $25/m as the cap, not going to cry if I've described an impossible scenario.

Your budget seems reasonable for entry level VPS with cPanel together.
    Do you need additional server management?
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

Management won't be a problem, this server won't be expected to grow in usage and should be run as a pretty tight ship.

If it is not heavily loaded with multiple wordpress, 1 to 1.5GB RAM is sufficient for you, since cPanel is a must for you.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT