Stay AWAY from IonVM !!!

I recently purchased a VPS service for $31.35 from IonVM via PayPal. After a few days of waiting, I never recieved my login information to the VPS. My account's settings say that I have a due invoice for $31.35, which I already had paid for.

Hello **** ******,
    You sent a payment of $31.35 USD to IonVM.
    This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *IONVM COM.
    Merchant information

Instructions to merchant
    None provided
    Description Unit price Qty Amount
    IonVM - Invoice #12816
    $31.35 USD 1 $31.35 USD
    Total: $31.35 USD

Confused, I opened up a ticket regarding this issue. They answered me a day later saying "your ticket is beeing looked at, please hold back for a respone". A few days passed by, and I recieved no response, so I opened up another ticket requesting my money back. I recieved a response saying "your ticket has been forwarded to the billing department and is being looked at". After a few days of no respone, I asked what was going on. Nobody answered. My tickets ended up being deleted and ignored. I have tried to contact them several times requesting my money back and ended up being ignored. This company is obviosly not serious, it seems as somebody's "on the side project". I am very dissapointed as they have been very unprofessional. All I want is my money back and NEVER know from these guys again. My personal recommendation is to STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Thank you for letting us know! I was thinking of buying with them like 2days ago then i did more research and now i guess i am staying away from them

Definately do NOT give your money to these guys. You will regret it as much as I do . I just opened up another ticket with a link to this thread... lets see if they do something about it now. I am VERY dissapointed.

EDIT: Here is a copy of the tickets I originally opened, and their response, which seemed professional until they ignored it and closed my tickets.

--------------------

1)
    Client 01/26/2012 19:49
    Hi, I already paid for my Seedbox using a Credit Card via PayPal,
    however, it appears as I have not paid and I have not yet received my login information.

IonVM - Invoice #12816
    $31.35 USD 1 $31.35 USD

Receipt No: ************

----------------------------
    IP Address: ****
    Support Department
    Staff 01/26/2012 21:43
    Hello,

We have received your request and we are looking into this, please standby for updates.

Regards,
    Shane.
    IonVM Support Dept

Client 01/27/2012 13:19
    I still havent recieved my account details, and the issue is not yet fixed.

Client 01/28/2012 15:47
    This can not be possible. I paid for three months in advance for your services and I haven't received any login information yet.
    If this issue is not solved by TODAY, I will consider you a very unprofessional company and will request my money back.
    Fixing this issue should not have taken you more than a few hours, its been days. I am very disappointed.

Client 01/29/2012 13:50
    I request a full refund of the money I paid in advance for your services, ($31.35 USD) and a confirmation invoice or receipt.

IonVM - Invoice #12816
    $31.35 USD 1 $31.35 USD

Paid ($31.35 USD) via PayPal with Receipt No: *****************
    My account was never created, the your client attention is unreliable, and your website is all of the sudden -very- slow.

Support Department
    Staff 01/30/2012 09:21
    Hello,

We have received your request and forwarding it to the appropriate department, they will assist you further.

Regards,
    Ryan
    IonVM Support Dept

( NOTHING HAPPENED )

Client 02/01/2012 17:51
    THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS... I want my money back!
    2) Ticket directly to the Billing section

Client 02/01/2012 17:54

My account was never created, support is HORRIBLE, and it has taken you weeks to even answer my queries.

I demand a full refund of the money I paid in advance for your services, ($31.35 USD) and a confirmation invoice or receipt.

IonVM - Invoice #12816
    $31.35 USD 1 $31.35 USD

Paid ($31.35 USD) via PayPal with Receipt No: *********.

If this issue is not cleared by 24hrs I will give some really back feedback regarding your services.

----------------------------
    IP Address: 4******
    Support Department
    Staff 02/02/2012 02:39

Hello,

Your Ticket has been assigned to the respective department. Please standby for updates.

Regards,
    David
    IonVM Support Dept
    ( MY TICKETS WHERE DELETED AFTER THIS AND THE ISSUE WAS NEVER FIXED )
    Last edited by awolfo; 02-11-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Sorry for all the issue but you do deserve to have your VPS or a full refund.

Dont know much about this company but when its too good to be true, its always is.

Best of luck and I hope this get resolve in your favour.

Quote Originally Posted by awolfo View Post
    I recently purchased a VPS service for $31.35 from IonVM via PayPal.
    hey man
    just go to your paypal account and retrieve your money back
    this is not hard
    Web Developer

I didnt pay for it with a PayPal account, I paid for it with my Credit Card through PayPal's secure servers. I am willing to bet that ionVM are the ones supposed to give me a refund, not PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by awolfo View Post
    I didnt pay for it with a PayPal account, I paid for it with my Credit Card through PayPal's secure servers. I am willing to bet that ionVM are the ones supposed to give me a refund, not PayPal.
    check your credit card it may be not charged

if so , your money haven't been out from your card, if not try with them again
    Web Developer

I checked my online credit card statement and I have been charged the $31.35.

Even so, if what your saying was the case, which isnt, they could have atleast replied to my request and not delete/ignore it.

I'm so sorry for that , next time just search for reviews for your provider

I recommend Virpus and 123systems to you
    4-6 months and they are respectable people
    Web Developer