Thread: Need an EU VPS

Need an EU VPS

Yo guys.

I am looking for an EU VPS. NOTE: I want suggestions for providers (not from, for), not just beeing redirected to the offers section, I already come from there. I need specific offers for someonet hat you have used, someone that is good.

Should fit the following criteria:
    UNMANAGED (I do nto want to pay for something that would not be used and it should take the price down alot as well)
    Would be good if it is Xen / KVM, however openVZ would also work, t is not a must
    Should ahve 3-4GB of RAM
    HDD - around 100GB (stadnard for that RAM)
    BW: Around 1 - 1.5TB, would not be used up, just for safety
    Price: 50-55$ should be reasonable in my opinion for unmanaged server.
    Payment method: PayPal and CC

If they offer cheaper cPanel licenses, I will love them forever.

And yeah...that sums it up, please post specific providers.

I looked and honestly cant find a host that I know of with good reputation that offers those resources at that price, the only one that comes close is Quickweb's OpenVZ plan and that goes up to 2GB so you would need to workout a custom deal with them.

$55 is definitely a good budget for an unmanaged VPS but not to realistic for 4GB of RAM on anything but OpenVZ and even then your pushing it a little.

My suggestion would be to take some time to contact a few companies for custom quotes on their OpenVZ platforms, it's usually not that companies wont offer you over 2GB of RAM its usually just that that size VPS is so unpopular that it is not advertised.

I know this is not exactly what you asked for but why not take a look at worldstream.nl special offers on dedicated servers they have them for that budget with better specs, the hardware will be a few generations older but the fact that it is dedicated will probably make up for that, also kimsufi have dedicated servers in that range too.
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

I do not want to use WS atm, got kicked out of them for 3 abuse reports, which got resolved immediately. Anyway, I belive that it is a suitable budget for around 3GB of RAM... Any providers that you can offer me to ask for a quote?

Quickweb, vmport, racksrv, yourwebhoster.eu

I can give you a thumbs up for those 4 from direct experience, all friendly enough and operate a quality service.

Yourwebhoster.eu only provide xen iirc though so hey may be the least likely to offer something within budget but the network they operate is excellent so worth a shot at least.
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU