Angry 247host of 24-host support

My website is down last 12 hour and nobody picking phone or reply email or support ticket from 247-host.com. can anybody give me any contact number of them. They were not like that before but it seems it getting worse

I see that they have live support - did you try this way ?
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support

Toll Free (US & Canada): 1-877-791-3474
    Fax: 1-514-637-4749
    Email: sales@247-host.com

And their live chat is online.

No answer

My site is okey now. But when i post it i tried to contact with them by email, support ticket , live chat and phone. and got No answer from them .

You should have picked up a reliable hosting before itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenaphone View Post
    My site is okey now. But when i post it i tried to contact with them by email, support ticket , live chat and phone. and got No answer from them .
    if you have no support then move away.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by Arenaphone View Post
    How long have you been hosting with them? Is this the first time you have experienced this type of issue with them? Also, did they provide with an explanation in regards to why your site was down for 12 hours?
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

247-host

My site is currently down about 10 sites actually. They have been down for over 27 hours now. Host is saying that they had a hard drive die and have restored the OS now they are restoring accounts. They say they are currently restoring accounts with the username's starting with K, my username starts with J so my account should have been restored.

Now they are saying that my account was too large and the restore failed. They will try it again immediately. Sites are still down though.

This is first time I've had my sites down this long, but they have been down before 1-12 hours every month anymore. Used to be flawless the first year I used them. Now every year after that my sites have died 1-12 hours every month.

Very upset as I am losing money and probably rankings in the search engines. I was on page 1 on positions 1-3 for a lot of search terms, I have a feeling I'm not going to be there anymore. Which means less traffic even after they get my site back up and running which means more money loss.

I'm looking around for a new web host obviously, anyone know of some good ones? I definitely need:

• uptime 99%+
    • 25+ domain names
    • 100+ subdomains
    • 100+ MySQL DB's
    • 512MB+ upload file size limit in php.ini
    • 10GB+ storage space
    • 25GB+ transfer BW
    • php support
    • ftp support
    • preferably ssh access, not needed though
    • preferably adult content allowed, not needed though
    • don't care about email as I don't use host's servers for email

was paying around $80/yr with 247-host would hope to stay around this number.

Quote Originally Posted by techgeek222 View Post
    Host is saying that they had a hard drive die and have restored the OS now they are restoring accounts.
    Hardware failures are always difficult, especially when data is lost. Fortunately it seems like they did have backups if they're actively restoring accounts. Any host can experience a major server failure, but what's important is how they react and how well their recovery plan works.

What you were paying to 247-host was certainly on the budget side, so you may want to increase your budget a bit if you're looking for more quality.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

247-host.com

Yes, it is their shared hosting, wasn't reseller, VPS, or dedicated, just plain cheap shared hosting.

I used to run my own servers from home, but I was paying around $35 - $45/mo in electric cost alone for my AlphaServer, modem, router, and switch to run 24/7.

I do understand hardware failures are always bad, but I've always ran a RAID on my servers for redundant data. If a drive failed no big deal, pull it, replace it, rebuild data for that drive, system still continued to operate even during rebuilding. Only time my server actually went down was if my internet connection died or power outages that lasted more than 4 hours.

So I don't know what kind of backups 247-host.com has done, but it is taking forever and starting to think they don't even do backups like their site says they do.

LOL, well I think I have all my sites up again... no thanks to 247-host.. I had to tell them what commands to run to fix my site. I think their admins need to take a few Linux classes or read some books.

I'm just glad they ran the commands I asked them to or my sites would still be down waiting for them to figure it out.

Angry Worst service ever, No tech support & Down a lot of time

This is the worst service I have every used, if you want a reseller and host other peoples websites forget it I am starting to have calls from angry customers who are calling on a regular basis to tell me they are not getting emails or the site is down.

247 hosting does not have 24 hour help that is a load of rubbish and is totally misleading, tech support is just a joke as I have a ticket open now from 2 hours ago and the websites have been down for approx 4 to 5 hours and they don't even know about it because they are still sleeping as they are in Canada and we are in UK.

I would boycott this company at all costs even if it was for fee. It is not worth the hassle you will have customers calling you every other day because of their crap & disgusting service..

Mark Uk

Quote Originally Posted by techgeek222 View Post
    My site is currently down about 10 sites actually. They have been down for over 27 hours now. Host is saying that they had a hard drive die and have restored the OS now they are restoring accounts. They say they are currently restoring accounts with the username's starting with K, my username starts with J so my account should have been restored.

Now they are saying that my account was too large and the restore failed. They will try it again immediately. Sites are still down though.

This is first time I've had my sites down this long, but they have been down before 1-12 hours every month anymore. Used to be flawless the first year I used them. Now every year after that my sites have died 1-12 hours every month.

Very upset as I am losing money and probably rankings in the search engines. I was on page 1 on positions 1-3 for a lot of search terms, I have a feeling I'm not going to be there anymore. Which means less traffic even after they get my site back up and running which means more money loss.

I'm looking around for a new web host obviously, anyone know of some good ones? I definitely need:

• uptime 99%+
    • 25+ domain names
    • 100+ subdomains
    • 100+ MySQL DB's
    • 512MB+ upload file size limit in php.ini
    • 10GB+ storage space
    • 25GB+ transfer BW
    • php support
    • ftp support
    • preferably ssh access, not needed though
    • preferably adult content allowed, not needed though
    • don't care about email as I don't use host's servers for email

was paying around $80/yr with 247-host would hope to stay around this number.
    A host without at least RAID 1? Avoid like the plague.

On another note, your requirements are fairly modest so you should have no trouble finding a new host.