Altushost worst service ever

Altushost worst service ever i have been with them on Dedicated servers, but VPS? SUCKS, it goes down once every month... NOW ITS DOWN SINCE 3 DAYS.. NO BACKUP, also they said ok we have a backup from december, IM STILL Waiting 3 days now, im losing money and they are like oh "i dont care", and just say that its a process, but hey.. 3 days progress? im paying cash i can't wait 3 days to be up.. not even gave me a new VPS so i could put an index on my website NOTHING..

I would say.. if you want NL hosting order somewhere else.

my worst hosting experience so far, and so far.. they havent even replied me, plus i opened a ticket.. and they closed it before i couldn't even see it.

Seems like things have gone hill at Altushost after their servers got exploited and wiped. If they aren't responding to your ticket it would probably be a good idea to get a host that will respond, if you haven't found one yet. You could also give them a call. Their phone number is located here: http://www.altushost.com/contact-us.html
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

Going to just post this again

Considering they advertise on warez forums themselves with this:

- altushost.com

We do allow:
    - Warez Links
    - Nulled Scripts
    - Adult Sites

It's not so much exploited as "we intentionally run a nulled outdated version of whmcs that has who knows what kind of backdoors"

Have you tryed knownsrv I am with them at the moment and they are very good I signed up for them about a month ago I am using their NLVPS-V3 Plan.The guy really knows what he is doing I have had no down time and I spent 2 months on there shared hosting before signing up for there VPS.I thought they were so good I paid for a whole year!!!

hmmm im not with the "Warez" thing, also they have just got me UP finally after 3 days.. i will just say that seems like the mess was big, but in the end they found a way to work out on me.. and as i said, its great for dedicated servers but seems like they need to improve a little bit more with their VPS Services as sometimes it gets out of their hands, whatever.. this thread can be closed now

I'm glad to hear that your issue with us has been resolved.
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers & Managed Hosting that your business can depend on.
    // Multiple Locations: Netherlands | Sweden | Bulgaria | Switzerland
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support

I am glad to hear they got you all fixed up maybe now is a good time for you to do a backup though.

<<snipped>> Turelio, look at the date of his post 02-08-12. Our vps01 is still down for 5 days, our issue is not resolved and I'm still losing money.

ezbnc, backup? <<snipped>>
    Last edited by bear; 02-17-2012 at 10:45 AM.