Professional - High Usage Hosting

Hello,

I thought I'd let you know about some deals at EchoNex webhosting, for Professional Clients. Our servers are geared toward higher end clients, so we can have a more personal look and feel. Currently our packages start at 35 GB / month of transfer and go up. Since we arent hosting anyone that is purchasing less then 35 GB of transfer, we do not need to oversell our servers (Sell the space beyond capacity) and it allows us to help each individual site. All of our servers are staffed by extremely talented server admins, and run/have some of the following packages/features:

Apache w/ Ensim Webppliance (PHP, Perl, and all the norm included)
    MRTG / HotSaNIC / BWmon
    Webalizer Webstats
    MySQL
    Firewall and Anti-Port scan services running
    Tripwire(TM) Intrusion Detection System
    (And the normal FTP and Mail Servers)

Our friendly staff would be able to help your site with PHP / MySQL problems you would have, and can even assist you in moving your site to our servers with very little, to no downtime at all. The servers are periodically gone through (By Hand) by a Administrator, to make sure that every single file permission is set correctly, so that even in the unlikely event of a breach, your confidential information would still be confidential as possible. We will also soon have an Automated backup system in place, to keep multiple tiers of backups for your MySQL and web data, on-site and off-site.

If you are interested in any of our services, please contact me on AIM (f0urtyfive), ICQ (136554019) or Email (f0urtyfive@acridine.net).

EchoNex is also offering webdesign services.

Cool, thanks.

I found this to be very useful

He responded as soon as I contacted him as well, no hassle.