Vpslatch Server Load Issues

I have been a client of vpslatch for the last 1 and half years, and in that time, the services vpslatch has offered has been nothing short of exceptional. In view of that, I have started to pay annually as well.

However, since the last two weeks, I have been experiencing severe load issues on my VPS, ofcourse, the load isn't being caused by my VPS, but its probably caused by other users on the node.

Whenever the load increases, my cpanel/ftp/ssh fail to function properly or is very very slow. I raised several tickets in their system, and everytime they say that the load is normal. Maybe, when they check the server, the load drops to normal level. But on the overall, the load is high for most parts of the day.

Was wondering if any vpslatch users are experiencing the same?

My own VPS loads are very less, and memory used is only half of what I am alloted.

Please check the httpd moudles through the following command
    apachectl -t -D DUMP_MODULES
    As well Try restart the httpd and Check any connection that comes to your vps by netstat.
    Hoe this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mexican View Post
    I have been a client of vpslatch for the last 1 and half years, and in that time, the services vpslatch has offered has been nothing short of exceptional. In view of that, I have started to pay annually as well.

However, since the last two weeks, I have been experiencing severe load issues on my VPS, ofcourse, the load isn't being caused by my VPS, but its probably caused by other users on the node.

Whenever the load increases, my cpanel/ftp/ssh fail to function properly or is very very slow. I raised several tickets in their system, and everytime they say that the load is normal. Maybe, when they check the server, the load drops to normal level. But on the overall, the load is high for most parts of the day.

Was wondering if any vpslatch users are experiencing the same?

My own VPS loads are very less, and memory used is only half of what I am alloted.
    Hello mexican,

Can you please PM me or post a ticket ID about these issues? I'd be happy to check into these issues and offer further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
    | Dennis Henry | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands

My VPS got migrated to another node. Now, loads seem normal and services are fast.

Thank you Dennis!

Keep us updated with your issues id it cannot be fixed its time to find a new provider.

Yep, been facing the same during the last 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosttau View Post
    Yep, been facing the same during the last 4 months.
    Hello Pedrosttau,

Can you possibly PM me your ticket ID or any reference to your issues so I can check into it further? We are always actively working on our server nodes and have even taken the time to migrate every single VPSLatch VE from their old nodes to newer "cloud" nodes with SAN backed storage arrays.

Please do let me know some further information so I can investigate and ensure your issue gets resolved.

Have a great weekend!
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters

Hello there,

Thanks a lot for this. Did not open a ticket has I have decided to move away from your service.

Again, just to make this clear, you have been a GREAT partner, I just do not believe that moving nods will make a difference as this as been going on for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosttau View Post
    Hello there,

Thanks a lot for this. Did not open a ticket has I have decided to move away from your service.

Again, just to make this clear, you have been a GREAT partner, I just do not believe that moving nods will make a difference as this as been going on for far too long.
    Hello Pedrosttau,

Thank you for your reply. I also do not agree that moving a VE from a node always resolves the previous nodes issues and I didn't stop at that in the instance this ticket refers to. Our administrators spent hours further optimizing the node off which we moved the client to stabilize it further for the clients remaining on the node. I am sorry you decided to move away before we could address your node's issues but I assure you if you had, we would have not rested until the node on which you were hosted was stabilized and properly troubleshooted. In the future, please always note that no provider can really be expected to solve every issue that arises on every node they have without being properly notified of it. We have literally hundreds of VPS nodes that we are always constantly monitoring and we do our absolute best to ensure they are all running optimally, but we need our clients help at times to pinpoint issues to resolve them completely.

Again I very much appreciate your candid feedback and I wish you the absolute best with your new provider.

Have a wonderful weekend