6 Months Free Hosting (500MB/10GB with Autoinstaller)

All AddAction clients can now join our special affiliate program to get FREE HOSTING FOR LIFE. See details at: http://addaction.net/affiliate.php

To become a customer, signup for our great offer:
    6 MONTHS FREE HOSTING WITH THE PLAN!
    (after that $6.95 per month for as long as you host with us. A $9.95 setup fee applies if annual plan is not chosen)

Read below the benefits you will receive for hosting your site with AddAction.net. As we said, 6 months for FREE with NO obligations! You can cancel at any time! If you wish to stay with our professional hosting team after the first 6 months, you pay only $6.95 per month. You can also sign up directly for 12 months and pay for only 6!

Make sure to use Coupon Code "6free" while signing up to receive 6 months free!

Features of THE PLAN:

500MB DiskSpace
    10 GB Bandwidth
    5 Domains Hostable
    5 MySQL Databases
    Control Panel (Cpanel 5.0 - BlueTrix with Auto Installer)
    CGI/PHP/TCL/Python/C++
    50 POP3 Accounts (including Parked and Addon Domains)
    50 FTP Accounts
    Unlimited Email Aliases
    Unlimited Email Forwarders And more....
    for $6.95 per month after the 6-month free trial!

But that's not all THE PLAN also includes:

AUTOINSTALLER for the following programs:

Advanced Poll 2.02
    b2 (News) 0.6pre
    PerlDesk 1.5.5
    phpCollab 1.9
    phpBB2 2.0.2
    Invision Board 1.01
    OpenBB 1.02
    osCommerce 2.2
    4Images Gallery 1.7
    PHP-Nuke 5.6
    PostNuke 0.7.0.3
    phpWebsite 0.8.2
    phpLinks 2.1.2
    phpBook 1.46
    paBox 1.6
    phpAdsNew

PLUS

• Shared SSL Support (we can also install your certificate at no extra charge)
    • Custom .htaccess
    • Anonymous FTP (with optional dedicated IP)
    • Web Based Stats
    • Custom 404 and error pages
    • Search Engine Submission
    • Shopping Carts (OSCommerce & Agora)
    • Webalizer / Analog Stats
    • Raw Access Logs
    • Back up
    • Forum, BBS, Chat Room
    • OpenPGP keys
    • PhpMyChat Room
    • Manage Redirects
    • Webmail Access
    • File Manager
    • Front Page 2002 Support
    • Password Protected Directories
    • Spam Assassin
    • Mail Exchanger (MX Entry)
    • Sub Domain Stats
    • Personal Crontab (job scheduling)
    • PHPMyAdmin
    • JavaScript Support
    • FREE MX/CNAME change
    • Mailing Lists
    • 24 Hour Server Monitoring
    • 99.7% Uptime Guarantee
    • 24/7 Live support

30 No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee! (including the $9.95 setup fee)

Click here to visit our site and sign up today!
    Providing YOUR Internet Action!

www.addaction.net

Hey, I checked yall out just earlier this week. Liked what I saw from your page and also you got some great reviews here on WHT. So I emailed you questions on your site. A ticked was opened, but never answered. I opened it on yesterday (Wednesday) morning and it was never answered but just closed w/ no response at all? What's the deal there? Did I do something wrong? To be honest I was surprised because most everyone who had something to say about you on here said you responded in a very quick manner.

Anyway, here are my questions again.

1. How long have you been in business?

2. What sort of experience do you bring to this business venture? (time/depth)

3. How many fulltime people do you have on staff? How many part time? How many of those are support staff?

4. Where are you located?

5. How many domains do you currently host?

6. Do you oversell your servers? How many do you have?

7. I've been burned before with some upstart hosts...what can you tell me about your business plan and practices that will encourage me that AddAction would not burn me?

8. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

9. What is the average support question response time?

10. Who do you buy your space from?

Thanks.....looking forward to your answers and an explanition of why I never got a reply before.
    Last edited by StateDOG; 02-13-2003 at 01:54 PM.

Hi Statedog,

I am sure that for most questions you have here you can find the anwers on our website. If you still have questions, contact sales@addaction.net

Regards

Anton

www.addaction.net

Originally posted by addaction
    Hi Statedog,

I am sure that for most questions you have here you can find the anwers on our website. If you still have questions, contact sales@addaction.net

Regards

Anton
    Uh, not really.

1 How long have you been in business? Your site says you've been providing media communications world wide since 1990. But how long have you been a webhost? I might assume since 2000 since that's when addaction.com was registered, but just wanted to doublecheck.
    2. What sort of experience do you bring to this business venture? (time/depth) Maybe a little more background would be good other than you have been with a media company since 1990. I guess that might suffice though.
    3. How many fulltime people do you have on staff? How many part time? How many of those are support staff? No mention of that at all on your site.
    4. Where are you located? All you say is in the US and the Netherlands. I looked at your whois and saw an address in Florida, is that right?
    5. How many domains do you currently host? No mention at all.
    6. Do you oversell your servers? How many do you have? I saw no mention...maybe I didn't dig enough.
    7. I've been burned before with some upstart hosts...what can you tell me about your business plan and practices that will encourage me that SRLHosting would not burn me? I guess I was looking for a little confidence building here with this question.
    9. What is the average support question response time? Seeing as I never got a reply, just a closed ticket......
    10. Who do you buy your space from? No mention of that either that I saw.

True, there are maybe some things that I didn't look at every page on your site that I could have found if I would have dug and dug for it. But I guess that if a possible customer was inquiring about your services someone at AddAction would have attempted to help the potential customer out and try and cast a positive image of your company.

Again, I am really impressed with your site and plans, and also with the comments of other users on here. It makes me consider doing business with AddAction. But I'm still curious as to why my ticket was closed with no response at all, and then you basically tell me here in this thread that I need to go looking for the answers myself? That makes me wonder.

Hi,

I believe WHT is not the place to discuss individual customer sales and information requests. As I stated in previous post you would need to contact us at sales@addaction.net if you have more questions, which it seems you do.

Regards

Anton

www.addaction.net

This sounds like me when I grilled them before signing up in December. LOL. Maybe I can help here from what I have gathered:

1. They are an American branch of bwpmediagroup which resides in Europe who I believe has been in business for a few years.
    3. Although I haven't called them yet, I've talked to or heard from probably at least 4 or 5 guys from their support and sales staff whether it be live chat or through a ticket. They always seem to have someone there even on the weekends.
    4. They have offices in sunny Florida where I should be.
    5. Seems like they have more servers than I can count on my hands.
    6. The server I'm on looks like it is only utilizing a portion of a pretty good size hard drive and I believe they have plenty of NAC bandwidth.
    9. I've been getting good response times.. usually in a matter of minutes or maybe a few hours.
    10. They have their own servers.

Hopefully this helps. Btw, some of your questions may be considered a 'trade secret' as I've asked similar questions to some hosts and many don't want to reveal due to this. Speaking of this, if anyone at addaction feels I should remove something in my answer due to this, let me know.
    Last edited by Alex042; 02-13-2003 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks, Alex.

And Anton, I've emailed you as well. Looking forward to hearing form you. Sorry if it seemed I was "grilling" anyone, just not wanting to get burned as I have in the past. Thank you.