Thread: SemoWeb review

Thumbs up SemoWeb review

A few days ago I was looking through the VPS offers section for a couple of VPS packages that I could use to setup a simple DNS cluster. I come across an advert from SemoWeb for an annual VPS package and after reading some of SemoWeb reviews I decided to go ahead and purchase one of these packages. Unfortunately I had just missed the end date on the offer and the link to the package was showing sold out.

I sent an email to SemoWeb Sales department and within an hour I received a friendly reply saying that if I was still interested they would setup a package. I setup a package and then part way through setting up cPanel DNS only I requested an extra IP address. Again the response was quick and very friendly and within no time at all I had an extra IP address even before the payment confirmation had come through and I was able to complete the setup without any delays.

The process with SemoWeb was friendly and efficient so I decided to take out a second VPS package in a different location; again this would be used as part of a DNS cluster. I ordered the package and requested an extra IP address on an annual contract so the IP address and the VPS would be due at the same time. Again the package was setup without any delays and they even asked me if I wanted to change the billing term on the extra IP address I had with the first VPS to annual from monthly.

I realise I have only been with SemoWeb for a few days but so far the service I have received has been excellent. It’s too early to comment on server uptime etc. but from my experience so far I would recommend SemoWeb for the service and support.

I am glad you found a happy place to host your site update us after a month so we can get a better overall experience of your services.

Nice to see another good review
    Keep updating this thread in future
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    I am glad you found a happy place to host your site
    The OP is not hosting a website, the vps are being used as a DNS Cluster.
    CrocWeb Cloud - High Availability Cloud Website Hosting
    > NVMe Storage, LSCache, Redis, Global CDN, Unlimited SSL
    > Triple Data Replication, Automated Server Failover
    > Bad Bots, Malware, DDoS Protection

Dustin does a great job! +1 SemoWeb

I've seen many good reviews of semoweb. Great job!
    ModulaOne Network - Premium, Reliable, & Affordable
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee. 15 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
    cPanel/ WHM | Nginx + Varnish | CloudFlare | Softaculous

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by StarWebHosting View Post
    A few days ago I was looking through the VPS offers section for a couple of VPS packages that I could use to setup a simple DNS cluster. I come across an advert from SemoWeb for an annual VPS package and after reading some of SemoWeb reviews I decided to go ahead and purchase one of these packages. Unfortunately I had just missed the end date on the offer and the link to the package was showing sold out.

I sent an email to SemoWeb Sales department and within an hour I received a friendly reply saying that if I was still interested they would setup a package. I setup a package and then part way through setting up cPanel DNS only I requested an extra IP address. Again the response was quick and very friendly and within no time at all I had an extra IP address even before the payment confirmation had come through and I was able to complete the setup without any delays.

The process with SemoWeb was friendly and efficient so I decided to take out a second VPS package in a different location; again this would be used as part of a DNS cluster. I ordered the package and requested an extra IP address on an annual contract so the IP address and the VPS would be due at the same time. Again the package was setup without any delays and they even asked me if I wanted to change the billing term on the extra IP address I had with the first VPS to annual from monthly.

I realise I have only been with SemoWeb for a few days but so far the service I have received has been excellent. It’s too early to comment on server uptime etc. but from my experience so far I would recommend SemoWeb for the service and support.
    Hi Stuart,

Thank you for providing such a detailed review, its great to see happy clients, I am confident that you are going to enjoy your stay with us from here on out.

Its a pleasure to work along side of you and we appreciate the opportunity you have given us.

Thanks for being a very valued client of SemoWeb.

Thanks,

Dustin
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    I am glad you found a happy place to host your site update us after a month so we can get a better overall experience of your services.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocWeb View Post
    The OP is not hosting a website, the vps are being used as a DNS Cluster.
    Looks like the regular mindless sigspam phrase...